Make a sale, increase conversion rates and improve customer experience by letting your shoppers calculate shipping prices and delivery cost right on the product page.
OverviewBack to top
Did you know that cart abandonment is responsible for a $4.6 trillion loss in eCommerce? Unexpected charges―including shipping―are stated as the primary reason for cart abandonment by 55% of online shoppers. Why miss a chance to get that significant piece of the pie?
Shipping Calculator extension for Magento 2 allows you to keep your customers informed about all critical shipping-related data right on product pages. There, buyers get convenient access to the following data:
- Available shipping options;
- Each shipping option cost;
- Other delivery-related data that you choose to specify, and more.
‘Shipping Cost’ Block On Product Pages
Beautifully designed and mobile-friendly block lets your shoppers overview and calculate delivery expenses before adding their products to cart. To make delivery options estimation as intuitive as possible, your customers will be offered to select the preferable delivery destination from the list, specify region/state, or enter the postal code. When done, all the available shipping options, their cost, and other related details will be displayed in the newly added block automatically.
Flexible Shipping Fields Configuration
As a merchant, you get to tweak the ‘Shipping Cost’ block to meet your business needs and requirement fully. The following settings are within the general configurations:
- Ability to calculate shipping by country, state/region, and/or postal code. Any number of the available fields can be chosen to be displayed;
- Highlighting the cheapest method;
- Specifying the title and description for the Shipping Calculator;
- Flawless shipping methods setup, including the possibility to add images and descriptions for each shipping method.
Ability To Hide Shipping Options
When setup globally, the ‘Shipping Calculator’ block gets displayed on all product pages. However, if you wish to disable the functionality for specific categories or products, the extension makes it all possible and easily achieved.
Default Shipping Location
This part of the extension’s functionality will be of the best use for merchants who ship within one region or country only. Thus, you get to specify the default values for the necessary shipping fields. On the frontend, they will be pre-selected for the customers. The delivery options will be calculated based on the postal code your customers fill in.
Additionally, the extension is fully compatible with our best-in-class Shipping Suite Ultimate for Magento 2.
- FREE lifetime support
- FREE lifetime functionality updates
- 25-day Marketplace Refund Policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version: 1.0.0 (October 30, 2019)