Expand the native numbering scheme of Magento 2 through order length editing, custom prefixes, increment prefixes, and starting numbers.
OverviewBack to top
Why might you as a merchant want to customize order numbers? Plain and simple, the default numbering scheme makes critical orders-related data vulnerable. Due to the succession of publicly available order numbers, the competition gets a chance to make assessments of your turnover.
Additionally, invoicing is subject to country-specific regulations. Invoice numbering customization possibilities will help you efficiently deal with such a challenge. With the Custom Order Number extension for Magento 2, you get to expand the default Magento 2 numbering scheme by editing order length, using custom and increment prefixes, as well as starting numbers. You will be able to:
- use dynamic variables to generate business-specific order numbering (counter variable, store ID one, etc.),
- facilitate documentation management by indicating document types (order, invoice, shipment, credit memo),
- make order number digits more customer-friendly,
- quickly generate multiple types of templates and more.
Custom Order Number Templates
Forget about complicated orders, invoices, shipments, and credit memos numbers customization. The extension offers a set of easy-to-configure templates for any stores documentation:
- order templates,
- invoice templates,
- shipment templates,
- credit memo templates.
Dynamic variables come in handy for a merchant/store admin when configuring documentation numbering in a manner that is the most convenient and clear. Besides that, such possibilities guarantee the necessary degree of privacy for business data.
With our Custom Order Number extension, you’ll be able to:
- create random order number of different length,
- replace date variables with order date,
- choose from multiple formats of date variables,
- use the ‘counter’ variable,
- apply the ‘steps’ variable,
- use the store ID variable.
Would you like to know from order numbers what kind of documentation they refer to? With the extension, you can easily distinguish orders, credit memos, shipments, and invoices using their numbers. It gets achieved with the help of:
- custom prefix/suffix for order templates,
- custom prefix/suffix for invoice templates,
- custom prefix/suffix for shipment templates,
- custom prefix/suffix for credit memo templates,
- custom text within any template part.
Demo & Docs
- FREE lifetime support
- FREE lifetime functionality updates
- 25-day Marketplace refund policy
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.1 (August 21, 2019)
Version: 1.0.0 (June 12, 2019)