Offer loyalties to your loyal customers by providing them discounts based on there purchase history, the frequency of ordering and time they have been on your website.
OverviewBack to top
It costs much more to attract a new customer than to keep an existing one. According to some estimates for businesses, around 80% of future revenue comes from just 20% of existing customers, because existing customers are more accessible to sell. In fact, the likelihood of converting an existing customer to buy again is 60-70% while the probability of turning a new prospect to buy is only 5-20%!!. So why not incentivize your current and loyal customers to buy more from you by rewarding them with exclusive discounts and privileges
Magewares Loyalty Program extension helps you enhance sales, by paying your most loyal customers with discounts and opportunities. This module will help you incentivize your existing and loyal customers so that they keep coming back to you for more. With our Loyalty Program extension, you will be able to keep your current customers happy and incentivize them based on order history, average order amount and frequency of ordering. This extension helps you create unique sales rules that reward a subset of your customers.
How can you incentivize your loyal customers? YOU HAVE LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES
- Give your loyal customers - customers who have been coming back to shop at your e-commerce store regularly since past few months, special discounts.
- Allow a percentage discount to customers who have shopped for a specific amount over a fixed period.
- Push customers to buy more by limiting specific promotions over a specified order size.
Some key features of this extension are:
- Create Loyalty Programs Based on Customer Total Purchase Value
- Set your own Sales Rules
- Get more Repeat orders and increase your revenue by incentivizing your customers based on the past purchase history
- Create Multiple Loyalty Programs with multiple rewards structures, which will help you target different groups.
- Exclude/ Include Products from Receiving a Discount. This module gives you the flexibility to create your own rules for your loyalty programs. You can exclude low margin products from your discounting structure.
- Track Non-Shopping Cart Transactions for Loyalty Users. Even if the order gets created outside of shopping cart and you still want to pass over the benefit to the client and count it towards their loyalty program, then you can easily record the transactions in the backend.
- Allows customers to view their Statistics in the backend. Loyalty Program plugin helps them to keep track of what loyalty programs are available for them and see and monitor their order statistics
Set your sales rules to discount on the Marginal Order as well as provide traditional discount support. Enable your customers to qualify for a discount on the marginal dollar, i.e., you give a discount at the $1000 level, and they order $1200 in the product, then the final $200 will receive the discount and not the complete $1200. Thus helping you with higher revenues as well, supporting a traditional discount mode too.
- Moneyback guarantee
- Support services included
- Free updates
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
The Magento 2 extension - MW Loyalty Program with revision no: 1.0.0 provides the following Features:
1) Create multiple loyalty programs with an unlimited discount tiers
2) Create multiple loyalty program based on different customer groups
2) Select/ Unselect products which are eligible for programs
3) Select/Unselect Customers which are eligible for programs
4) Create cart price rules based on customer attributes i.e., age of account, amount spent during period and average order amount during period
5) Display program information and order statistics on customer account page
6) Select order states which you want to consider on calculating amounts in configuration
7) Minimum purchase value for every program can be set from admin
8) Public name and description which display on customer account page can be configured from admin