The extension allows you to schedule updates to products, categories, CMS blocks and CMS page with a defined start and end time.
OverviewBack to top
The Scheduler for Magento 2 offers a simple way to organize and automate flash sales, product releases, or to prepare for special events like Black Friday or 11.11 Singles’ Day sales. It can also save you time – once you’ve created a schedule, it can be processed over and over again. So if you create a schedule for a flash sale campaign once, you’ll be able to run it again each month (or more often) without spending hours each time preparing it.
The Scheduler extension for Magento 2 allows you to schedule updates to products, categories, CMS blocks and CMS page with a defined start and end time. You will receive notifications when a schedule begins or ends. When the schedule is completed, previous data can be restored automatically from backups. All schedules can be cloned and used again repeatedly. The extension allows you to schedule:
- Product, category, CMS page and CMS block visibility
- Special price updates
- Applying a percentage or fixed discount
- Product stock status updates
- Management of products in a category
Whatever your big event, Scheduler will make sure you’re ready!
- Data backups – When a schedule reaches its end date, data can be restored automatically from backups.
- Clone schedules – All schedules can be cloned and processed over and over again.
- Email notifications – Receive notifications when a schedule begins and ends.
- Mass updates – More than one product, category, CMS page and CMS block can be assigned to a schedule.
- Catalog rules – These rules allow you to assign products to a schedule according to product category, SKU or attribute set.
- Multi-store – Store-level attributes such as product visibility status can be scheduled to update across multiple stores.
Sandbox & Manual
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build