The PDF Invoice Pro extension lets you replace the default Magento invoice PDF template with a new professional design.
OverviewBack to top
The PDF Invoice Pro extension lets you replace the default Magento invoice PDF template with a new professional design. By default, Magento didn’t offer an option to edit invoice PDFs, and only programmers were able to do so. But no longer! This extension comes with the user-friendly MTEditor, which lets you easily manage invoice PDF templates.
This highly flexible template editor lets you customise your PDF templates as you wish. The editor works via a user-friendly drag-and-drop interface. You can add additional images, shapes and custom texts, as well as inserting a discount code for the customer’s next order. Elements can be placed anywhere on the page, and their size and position can be altered using your mouse.
The extension comes with ready-to-use template. This takes just a few minutes to set up, so you can replace the default Magento template.
Try it out in the sandbox and you’ll soon see how easy it is!
Send well-prepared and good-looking invoices to your customers.
- Probably the easiest way to replace the default Magento invoice design
- The user-friendly ‘wysiwyg’ editor gives everyone the power to edit PDF templates, not just web geeks!
- The extension comes with a ready-to-use and adaptable professional invoice design.
- Drag and drop. The easy way to create and update PDF layouts. Place elements anywhere in your document with a click of the mouse!
- Flexible. MTEditor lets you change document properties such as width, height, background color, borders, padding, top and left position, colors, font-family and font-size.
- Editable content. Template texts can be translated directly in template preview mode, making it easy to translate invoices into different languages.
- Testing. A testing tool is included: simply select the invoice, and a PDF document will be generated.
- Element Lock. This feature ensures that page elements are fixed in position, so you won’t move or resize them accidentally.
- Cached. Static elements such as a logo, images, invoice borders and footer texts are cached! No need to clear them every time after editing a template; they’re cleared automatically.
- Import and Export. The extension can import and export templates. This will help you move your design from development to product store, and easily back it up.
- Multistore. The extension even works with multi-store setups, and you can create different templates for each store.
Demo, Sandbox & User Guide
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build