The Newsletter Maker extension extends Magento 2’s default newsletter feature, allowing everyone to create professional-looking newsletters quickly and easily, without any programming skills.
OverviewBack to top
Managing newsletters using the default functionality in Magento 2 isn’t always convenient. Our Newsletter Maker extension extends Magento 2’s default newsletter feature, allowing everyone to create professional-looking newsletters quickly and easily, without any programming skills.
Newsletter Maker is a user-friendly template editor for Magento 2, based on drag & drop and editable content user interface. This editor lets you create newsletters by dragging content blocks from the side directly on to your newsletter. Texts, links and images can also be changed quickly and easily, so you can create great-looking newsletters fast!
The extension allows you to import your own custom newsletter templates. New templates can be imported in .zip format (with images) and .html. For an even better experience, we’ve created ‘decorators’. These can be added to your template to highlight certain elements such as particular content blocks.
The editor is built-in extension, so you don’t need to share your subscriber list with any third-party services. Because your newsletters will be sent via Magento, you can choose any email delivery service or use your own server to send them. And because you don’t need to leave the Magento administration page, managing your newsletters is simple and convenient.
- Drag & drop - the easy way to create your newsletters. Content blocks can be dragged from the side directly on to the newsletter
- Custom template - the extension lets you use your own newsletter designs.
- Editable content - texts can be edited directly in preview mode, making newsletter content easy to customise.
- Colors - it's easy to change the colors of your newsletter background, fonts, buttons and links. New colors will be automatically added to the color picker.
- Source editor - For advanced customization, HTML and CSS source editors are included.
- Testing - A testing tool is included. This lets you send a test newsletter directly from the editor.
- View online - this feature lets you include a “View online” link in your newsletter. The online version of the newsletter will be personalised and rendered using the subscriber’s information.
- Preview modes - Newsletter Maker offers three preview modes: Full-screen, Tablet and Mobile, so you can see how your newsletter will appear on different screen sizes.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatibility with Magento 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build