OverviewBack to top
Affiliate Suite for Magento 2 is an easy-to-use extension that lets you build a network of people to promote your store and drive additional income through affiliate programs. Your affiliates will be able to share your products on their sites and blogs in exchange for commission on each product sold or unique customer referred to your store. The extension tracks referrals and pays commission to your affiliates correspondingly.
How does Affiliate Suite work?
Affiliate Suite lets you build a network of people who can help you promote your store and build your business.
- New affiliates can fill out an application form to sign up for your program
- Once approved (either automatically or by the store owner), the affiliate gains access to an affiliate account
- The affiliate can then promote your product and store on their site
- Potential customers are referred to your store
- When a customer makes a purchase, commission is generated for your affiliate
- You gain an additional sale, and your affiliate gets paid!
Once an affiliate joins your program, they gain access to the affiliate dashboard, where they will be able to:
- Receive a referral code
- Generate links to your store
- Get a coupon code. Like a referral code, this lets you track orders
- View the referral programs they have been assigned to
- Check their account balance and history
- See orders and click reports
- Initiate a request to withdraw money, and view their withdrawal history
The Affiliate Suite extension lets you create two different types of referral programs. One of these is ‘Pay per Sale’. This allows you to pay commission to an affiliate for each paid order that’s made by a customer they have referred. You can set a different level of commission for a customer’s first, second and n-th order. These amounts can be fixed, or a percentage of the order total. It’s safe and you only share your revenue with the affiliate when a referred customer makes a purchase.
The second type of program is ‘Pay for Clicks’. This lets you pay a fixed commission for each click on a link to your store with a referral code. It’s a simple way to increase traffic and gain additional revenue. This method can offer better performance compared to ‘Pay per Sale’ when traffic is rich, with a good conversion rate.
It’s easy to get started.
The Affiliate Suite extension comes complete with sample data, and creates automatically during installation: two affiliate programs, a registration form, terms and conditions CMS page and cart price rule.
- Tier commissions - this feature allows you to set a different level of commission for the first, second and n-th order.
- Coupon code - the extension also lets you provide the affiliate with a unique coupon code. This can be used by the affiliate instead of a link with a referral code.
- Hold money - this feature allows you to place an affiliate’s commission on hold for x days. This can be a useful safeguard if your store allows customers to cancel under a money-back guarantee, or you accept ‘cash on delivery’ as a payment method.
- Application form - the extension comes with a form builder that lets you create your own application form to obtain useful information about your affiliate.
- Balance - the affiliate can check their balance and view a full balance history report.
- Withdrawals - the affiliate can request and cancel withdrawals, and view a report of their withdrawal history.
- Link generator - this tool helps an affiliate to build links to your store with a referral code.
- Multi-currency - our Affiliate Suite extension works with multi-currency projects.
- Multi-store - the extension also works with multi-store projects.
- Setup script - It’s easy to get started! The Affiliate Suite extension comes with sample data to get you going.
Demo & Sandbox
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
27 March, 2023
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Open Software License 3.0 (OSL-3.0)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Magento 2.4.6 and PHP 8.2 compatibility
- Added: Declarative Schema
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor