The Google Customer Review module for Magento® 2 allows you to collect product and store feedback trough the Google Customer Review (GCR) program.
OverviewBack to top
Google Customer Reviews is a google program that allows you to collect feedback from users who have made a purchase in your e-commerce store. The MageToday Google Customer Review module for Magento® 2 allows you to easily implement the Google Customer Reviews opt-in dialog on the checkout success page and the Google Customer Reviews badge on all pages. Optionally, you can configure the module to let Google collect product reviews as well. The Google Customer Reviews ratings help determine whether you qualify for seller ratings. Vendor ratings are shown with search and Shopping ads.
Account & Pricing
Note: in order to start using this module you need to have an existing or create a new Google Merchant Center account with Google Customer Reviews turned on. Google Customer Reviews is a FREE Google service available in countries listed in the Google Merchant Help Center. You need to sign-up for Google Customer Reviews before configuring the extension.
Easy to configure and compatible with your current product data
After the module is installed you can easily configure the variables like your Google Merchant-ID, languages, estimated delivery time and the style of the Google Customer Reviews badge. If you want to collect product reviews trough the Google Customer Review program, you can link an existing product attribute that contains the GTIN’s (Global Trade Item Numbers: such as EAN, UPC or ISBN) of your products. The settings can be adjusted on Global, Website or Store-View level, this module is fully multi-store compatible. If you choose to configure the module on website or store-view level, make sure to get the right Google Merchant-ID from your separate- or sub- Google Merchant Center account.
The Google Customer Reviews Program
Please note that in order to start you will have to sign up for a Google Merchant Center account and enable the Google Customer Reviews setting in your account. The program is currently available in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Indonesia, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States and the United Kingdom.
The checkout page needs to be hosted on the same domain as your store, which is the case in the default (and almost all) Magento® setups.
The GCR badge containing your rating will normally only display your rating when you have collected over 150 reviews the past year. This module for Magento® 2 let you choose whether to display the badge or only collect reviews (For example: you might choose to not display the rating badge while you are collecting the first 150 reviews).
It can take up to two weeks for the first analytics of received opt-ins appear in your Merchant Center account.
The Google Customer Review module for Magento® 2 in a nutshell
- Easy to configure
- Allows you to display the Google Customer Review rating badge on all pages of your e-commerce website
- Allows you to collect shop reviews trough the Google Customer Review program with an Opt-In on the checkout success page.
- Optionally allows you to collect product reviews trough the Google Customer Reviews program with your existing GTIN product numbers
- Multi-store compatible (even with separate Google Merchant-ID’s)
- A Google Merchant Center account linked to an e-commerce store in an eligibile country, see the Google Customer Reviews Guidelines.
- Checkout succes page on the same domain the other e-commerce pages (default in most setups), see the Google Customer Reviews Guidelines.
- Checkout success page must be encrypted (i.e. only accessible trough HTTPS), see the Google Customer Reviews Guidelines.
- For the badge to display your seller rating, you need to have collected 150 reviews. This module allows you to choose whether to display the rating badge or not while you are collecting your first 150 reviews. For more information about the 150 reviews threshol read the Google Customer Reviews troubleshooting in the Google Merchant Center help.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Added Google Customer Reviews Opt-In at checkout
Added Google Customer Reviews Rating Badge
Added Google Customer Reviews Product Reviews option