Adds an extra amount to grand total when customers use certain payment method(s) like PayPal, Stripe, Cash on Delivery, etc.
OverviewBack to top
The extension charges customers for using specific payment methods. It adds an extra fee to the cart (order) totals when customers select certain payment methods to place an order. The module allows creating an unlimited number of fees. The fees can have both "fixed" and "percent" amount types. So you have a possibility to apply combined fees. For example, you can configure 2,9% + $0.30 surcharge for PayPal.
The Payment Fees extension has gives the admin the possibility of calculating tax separately for payment fees, In this case, you’ll be able to set a specific tax class for all the fees. There is also a setting which allows you to display fees excluding and/or including tax.
- fees can be applied to any payment method;
- multiple fees can be applied per a billing method;
- you can create an unlimited number of fees;
- both "fixed" and "percent" fee amounts are supported;
- possibility to apply extra charges when certain conditions are completed;
- possibility to apply taxes to the payment fees;
- setting to refund or not to refund payment fees when creating credit memos;
- custom "onestep-" and "onepage-" checkouts are supported;
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Refactored data keeping structure