Displays full breadcrumb trails on product pages. Adds structed data markup (rich snippets) to breadcrumb's code. Shows breadcrumbs on each page.
Other Extensions by MagestyApps
OverviewBack to top
This plugin constantly displays full breadcrumbs paths (secondary navigation scheme that reveals the user's location in a website) to products even when your Magento is configured to use short urls (without category url keys in it). This is useful both for SEO purposes and for your users' experience.
It also adds structured data markup to Magento 2 breadcrumbs making them visible for search engines. That helps Google to associate products with corresponding categories and to display product breadcrumbs in search results like it is shown on the image.
In case a visitor follows a product link from a search results page, he may want to go back to search results page. To solve the issue, the plugin adds a specific breadcrumb "Search results for..." that leads to the search results page.
Advanced Breadcrumbs extension can also show breadcrumbs on the pages where standard Magento 2 doesn't by default:
Customer account pages
Contact Us page
- always full breadcrumb trails;
- structured data markup (rich snippets);
- special breadcrumb for search results;
- breadcrumbs on customer account pages;
- breadcrumbs on cart and checkout pages;
- breadcrumbs on other pages;
- possibility to display multiple breadcrumbs paths;
- possibility to select a preferred trail per each product;
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
- fixed a bug related to setting admin user role permissions;
- fixed an issue for Magento 2.1.x. Setting "Default Breadcrumbs Trail" had no options;