Store Locator extension shows stores, boosts store sales & manages multi-store locations - The best module to locate your store on a map
OverviewBack to top
[NOTICE] Before making any purchase decision at Magestore, please read this carefully: All Magestore extensions on Marketplace are now being sold at 50% price off WITHOUT any support and update plans. We, at Magestore, decided to stop selling standalone extensions on our website as well as on Marketplace and selling all-in-one solution instead.
Finding your store is easier than ever with the user-friendly interface of Store Locator extension for Magento 1. The module supports street view & shows directions from the user's current location to the store's location instantly on a Google map. Customers have the ability to search for the nearest stores by radius, city, or zip code... Other key features are included such as filtering stores by tag (such as product type, facility), displaying store's information (open time, address, in-store events), adding comments and importing stores in mass via CSV file.
You have multiple physical stores and don’t know how to give your Customers chances to select their closest one? If so, no need to look any further than our Store Locator extension for Magento 1 is exactly the right solution for you. With various search criteria and a friendly user interface, Customers can easily locate the most convenient store, the one within 5 kilometers of their homes for instance, and then get instant directions on Google map.
Plus, Store Locator extension for Magento 1 can help promote your stores effectively by allowing Customers to review and comment about your stores on Facebook.
Features in Detail
1. Show store locations with a nice and friendly user interface
Store locations can be viewed on both map and list. For each store, Customers can see a View Details link and an external link of that store such as the Facebook link.
2. Locate stores through various criteria for best accurate results
On the Store List page, customers can locate the store they want in many ways. They can filter stores by tags and then select the store icon on map or store name on list.
3. Help Customers interact with stores easily
With our Magento Store Locator Extension, each store can be illustrated with lots of information and attractive images giving customers any details needed. Especially, by knowing opening hours, holidays and special working days, customers are able to choose the most convenient time to visit your physical stores. If customers want to show their interest to any store, simply leave comments via Facebook.
4. Get Customers to your store-front, fast!
The extension shows your Customers the fastest way to get from their current location to a chosen store. Besides detailed directions on map/satellite mode, they even can explore any store locations through 360-degree, panoramic, and street-level imagery.
FEATURES FULL LIST
With Magento Store Locator your customers will enable to
- View the list of all stores with base image and address
- View all store locations visually with custom icon (instead of Pin icon) on Google map
- Access stores’ external link (official website or social channels such as Facebook)
- View details of each store including address, phone, email, description, opening hours, holidays, special working days and store images on a separate page
- Can choose the preferable view between map or satellite
- Filter stores by tags
- Search for stores by distance or specific area (state/ province, country, city or zip code)
- Get instant directions from a location to any store
- View and give comments on Facebook about stores
As an admin, when using Magento store locator, you will benefit from
- Quickly set up multiple stores by importing data from CSV files
- Allow adding many store details such as address, contact info, external link, tags, images, etc.
- Adjust store location visually by drag-and-drop pin on G-map function
- Allow setting up store’s opening time, holiday and special working day
- Sort stores shown on Store List by distance or alphabetical order
- Change title of the Store Listing page & store detailed pages
- Integrate with Facebook comment and choose the language displayed Integrate with Google to optimize search experience in frontend
- Choose different search criteria to show in frontend
- Responsive Magento Store Locator extension (Hot)
- Magento Store Locator extension supports multiple stores
- Magento Store Locator extension is 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required)
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Store Locator Demo
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
**Version 3.0 (updated on Sep 11, 2015)
- Optimize UI with New responsive layout (Hot)
- Choose your favorite map style (pre-made or custom one)
- Group stores in the same area on map
- Support Street View (Hot)
- Remove print function
**Version 2.3 (updated on June 5, 2015)
- Update map when Google API changes its version
- Fix animation effect when customers hover store list
- Add lunch break hour in schedule tab
- Fix bugs related to multi store
- Synchronize store import/export
**Version 2.2 (updated on Dec 26, 2014)
- Add meta information to each store
- Optimize "import store" function
- Fix some errors occurred when showing store details
**Version 2.1 (updated on Aug 2, 2014)
- Show direction to the store when users enter the location.
- Direct users to the default store of default country on map.
- Fix bugs on IE when clicking on store list.
- Edit zoom mode to store after searching.
- Show direction between location searched and corresponding stores chosen from store list, not displaying all stores as in version 2.0.
- Edit display format of store address.
- Add 24h time format in detailed store locator page.
- Edit zoom mode in detailed store locator page corresponding with zoom mode of each store configured in backend.
**Version 2.0 (Apr 21, 2014)
- Show more information on Store Details page including opening hours, holidays and special working days
- Allow Customers to get directions to stores from a location
- Allow Customers to print store details with directions from a specific location
- Fix bugs in the previous version
**Version 1.0 (Jul 16, 2013)
- Release stable version.
- View less