Build a magnetic reward system with the feature-rich reward points Magento extension.
OverviewBack to top
Magestore Reward Points Plus extension creates a favorable loyalty system which helps improve your customer experience better. Your customers are given points based on their purchasing activities. They can spend points for further purchases at a certain earning/spending rate configured in the backend. Besides, this Magento reward points extension not only allows you to use points when creating orders in Magento backend but also give you permission for issuing refunds by points. With Standard Edition, you can set a firm starting point to increase the returning rate & convert more loyal customers.
How Standard Reward Points for Magento works
Earning Points Configuration
The Standard edition of Magento Reward Points Plus extension enables your customers to earn points after placing orders.
By changing Money Spent For Orders and Earning Point, you can flexibly set up the condition to give loyalty points for your customers each time they purchase. For example, "1 point for every $10 spent". Additionally, different earning rates can be created at the same time with multiple levels of priority applied. You can also set the validation period for the points earned as well as choose to hold points for some days.
Spending Points Configuration
On the Shopping Cart and Checkout page, customers can flexibly choose the number of points they want to spend. They can move the slider, type the desired number or simply check the box “Maximize my discount with points”.
This Magento loyalty extension also allows you to set the rates at which customers can redeem their earning points, the minimum number of points to be redeemed or the maximum points applied for an order.
Reward Points Balance Management
Customers track their current point balance which is shown right on the top link and below their account name. For more details, they can go to My Account > My rewards.
Point Transactions Management
Admin can view all point transactions of the system (Customer, Point Amount, Points Used, etc.)
Customers' Points Adjustment
In the backend, admin can add or deduct reward points from customers’ balances manually.
Points Spending When Admin Creates Order
Admin can create orders for customers in backend using points in various ways: pulling slider, entering numbers in the blank box or ticking the box “Maximize discounts with points”.
Refund by Points
Interestingly, Refund by Points is a feature that many people fall in love with. With this functionality, admin can give points instead of making a refund in money for customers, so they can use points for the further purchases.
The Magento Reward Points Plus extension allows you to easily import and export customers’ point balances in CSV file format directly to and from Magento Reward Points system.
Admin can fast and effectively update Magento Reward Points system with hundreds to thousands of customers’ point balances in one go, using CSV files. This is suitable to import new customers’ point balances and migrate data from other points system to your existing one. The module also provides you with a sample CSV file. You can refer to it for help when formatting your own file.
In the backend, you can view point balances of existing customers and export data to XML or CSV format.
100% Integrate with Web POS 2.1
Reward Points module version 2.5 can totally integrate with Web POS extension version 2.1. If you use Reward Points 2.5 (Standard/Platinum/Advanced Edition) and Web POS 2.0, you can see the number of points your customers can earn or spend when creating orders with Web POS.
Reward Points Plus Standard for Magento - Full Feature List
- Earn reward points for placing orders
- View reward policy on product detail pages, mini cart, and shopping cart
- Able to spend points when purchasing
- Able to view details of point spending on shopping cart and checkout pages
- Follow and manage their reward points on the top link or on My Rewards page.
- Configure earning rates for customers to earn points based on their order value
- Configure spending rates for customers to exchange points into money when they check out
- Import/ export points of many customers at the same time using CSV files
- Set status of spending rate
- Limit spending points based on a fixed amount or percentage of Total Order Value
- Manage earning/ spending rates: add/ edit/ delete rates, etc.
- Manage/ view transactions related to points manually
- Use points while creating orders in the backend
- Refund by points
- Support multiple stores
- 100% open source
- Check key offline using RSA encryption (3rd party encryption is not required)
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with Magento Community version 1.4 - 1.9 and Enterprise Edition 1.9 - 1.14
Demo of Reward Points Plus - Standard Edition
NEED SUPPORT FROM US?
TELL US HOW WE DID ON MARKETPLACE
If you love our product, please take a few minutes to leave a raving review (if you think we deserve it). Your positive review will be the best gift and the biggest motivation for us to continue improving while making other outdoor enthusiasts make the right choice.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Perfectly compatible with latest security patch SUPEE-6788
Add point import/export function to Standard Edition (Hot)
Optimize backend configuration for quick & easy-to-understand settings