One Step Checkout Extension makes the checkout steps appear together on a single page. #1 One Step Checkout
OverviewBack to top
[NOTICE] Before making any purchase decision at Magestore, please read this carefully: All Magestore extensions on Marketplace are now being sold at 50% price off WITHOUT any support and update plan. We, at Magestore, decided to stop selling standalone extensions on our website and selling all-in-one solution instead.
Many customers abandon online shopping at the checkout page due to a complicated process. One way to partly control & decrease the abandonment rate is using Google Analytics. Another way, for instant improvement, is using our One Step Checkout extension!
This extension will help you to to create a single checkout page with all necessary information on it such as billing address, shipping and payment method. All of them will be displayed together for customers to fill in or correct at any step. With One Step Checkout for Magento 1, customers will never have to go through long steps as it reduces checkout time and makes it as simple as possible. You will be amazed at the significant increase in your store's conversion rate after installing our One Step Checkout module.
HOW ONE STEP CHECKOUT HELPS TO REDUCE CART ABANDONMENT
As mentioned above, when using One Step Checkout, your customers will see all checkout information right away and can fill in or edit any step without waiting or going back and forth.
Besides, One Step Checkout has many other optimizations that make customers’ experiences much better like:
Auto AJAX Updates
When customers change their information such as an address, other sections - Shipping, Payment Method, Order Review will be auto-updated as configured in your backend.
Google Suggest Auto-Fill
With Google API integrated, customers can see the matching addresses suggested as they type, then simply select the correct one. The system will auto-complete address fields in a blink of eyes. Comparing with GEO IP, this function helps your site load much faster and in fact, you don't need to update GEO IP database frequently!
Checkout Page as Shopping Cart
Our extension gives you the option to redirect customers to checkout automatically after adding products to cart, and then they can remove products, edit Qty. right on the Checkout page.
Support more than 50 payment gateways
Just see the summary of 50+ payment methods supported below or see the full list in Documentation.
Check/ Money | Credit Card | Paypal | Paypal Pro | SagePay | Moneybookers | 3D Secure Authorize.net | 2Checkout | 10 payment methods of Icepay | 26 payment methods of Wirecard Checkout | Braintree
Preferred Delivery Date & Time
This module simply lets the customer select a preferred date and time of delivery at checkout. It is more convenient for them as they know the time they will receive them in advance and can prepare for it.
Coupon, Gift Message, Comment, Newsletter
Previously, customers only can apply a coupon code on the shopping cart page. Now with our extension, they can apply/cancel the coupon right on the checkout page. Also, it's very convenient to add comments to the order, such as what time they want to receive a package or special instructions.
Gift Wrap Option & Fee
One Step Checkout supports gift wrapping by default. Besides adding a gift message, customers can choose their wanted wrapping right on the checkout page. Order review will be auto updated with the gift wrap fee added.
Admin can create small polls with questions such as "How did you hear about us?" or "What do you like about us?" and provide answer options to collect customers' opinions.
Terms & Conditions
This extension allows customers to view your Terms and Conditions in a pop-up window before placing an order. You can also write the content in HTML codes.
Show/ Hide/ Rearrange Address Fields
You can easily configure it for each store view in your backend settings. Simply enable preferred fields and set the position for them.
Different Layouts & Design Styles
With One Step Checkout extension, you can select 2 checkout page styles (material & flat designs) & 3 layout types (2 columns, 3 columns, 3 columns - optimized) to make it fit with your store theme when showing in the page.
Plus, checkout process just gets more fun with text animation & shadow animation to make customers “stick” to the checkout page.
New Optimized 3-Column Layout For Better Conversion Rate
New 3-column layout is created to help you convert better. Elements were reorganized & “time of delivery” was merged into “Shipping method” to save space, thus put the “place order” button way above compared with the old version. This new optimized version is available in both material & flat design.
TRY DEMO ONLINE
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Compatible with EE: 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 126.96.36.199 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2
- Stability: Stable Build
**Version 3.5.0 (updated on October 27th 2016)
- Fix bug
- Auto-detect location of customers by Geo IP
- Allow admin to enable/disable the header & footer on checkout page
- Admin can restrict the delivery date & time in the backend
- Allow to enable the house security code so that customers can fill in their information
- Perfectly compatible with Braintree Payments v2.1.0 of Gene
**Version 3.4.1 (updated on January 29th 2016)
- Fix bug of Persistent Cart
- Fix bug of gift wrap when using PayPal Express
- Fix bug of DOB field
- Fix some small bugs of template
**Version 3.4 (updated on November 5th 2015)
- Add material style with 3 new layouts
- Add new 3-column layout for both material & flat style
**Version 3.3 (updated on Sep 1st 2015)
- Allow customers to register new account before creating order
- Allow displaying product images in the Order Review section at checkout
- Remove required field Default State/Region in back-end
- Optimize loading speed on checkout page
- Fix some minor bugs
- Perfectly compatible with latest security patch SUPEE-6788 (v. 3.3)
**Version 3.2 (updated on July 7th 2014)
- Update with responsive flat design
**Version 3.1 (updated on June 7th 2014)
- Redirect customers to checkout automatically after adding products to cart
- Suggest customers' address by Google instead of GeoIP
- Allow customers to edit product quantity, remove product on checkout page
- Edit Order Review template
- Allow customers to choose delivery date and time
- Be compatible with Magestore extensions: Gift Card 4.0, Store Credit, Reward Points
**Version 3.0 (updated on April 14th 2014)
-Support more payment methods including SagePay, 3D Secure Authorize.net, 2Checkout, 10 payment methods of Icepay and 26 payment methods of Wirecard Checkout Page
- Allow setting different Checkout page layouts for different store views
- Fix problem with the Login, Terms and Conditions popups in IE version 10,11
**Version 2.0.2 (updated on April 12th 2013)
- Improve performance while running Geo IP features
**Version 2.0.1 (updated on Mar 27th 2013)
- Add Geo IP function: auto-detect and auto-fill country, city, state/province and zip code of Customers by their IP address
**Version 2.0.0 (updated on Jan 29th 2013)
- Work with Paypal Pro and SagePay payment method
- Add Gift Wrap feature
- Add Survey feature
- New style for one step checkout page
- Fix error while displaying one step checkout page
**Version 1.2.3 (updated on Jul 16th 2012)
- Fix error: wrong default billing address in checkout page
- Fix error in getting & saving shipping address
- Add title & middle name in account information box in checkout page
**Version 1.2.1 (updated on Jan 3rd 2012)
- Compatiple with Customer Reward extension
**Version 1.1.9 (updated on Oct 29th 2011)
- Fix error when loading payments (can not load payments)
- Fix error when using urls
**Version 1.1.8 (updated on Sep 20th 2011)
- Fix error when reloading shipping methods & payment method after changing billing address or shipping address
**Version 1.1.7 (updated on August 25th 2011)
- Fix error that occurs when two credit card payment methods are enabled
- In some cases, the payment option may be hidden
- Fix error that occurs when not choosing payment method
**Version 1.1.6 (updated on June 29th 2011)
- Add the configuration about reloading payment methods (reload payment methods after all fields are filled or after one field is changed)
**Version 1.1.5 (updated on May 13th 2011)
- Fix error in saving credit card number
- Fix error in showing order comment in notification email
- Fix error that occurs while using IE9
- Fix error in loading shipping methods