An ideal solution to grab visitor’s attention at first sight with a stunning series of images.
OverviewBack to top
You are seeking the best place to show your promotional information, aren't you? You're on the right track as Banner Slider for Magento® is the exact marketing extension that you need. By creating a series of banners (sliders), displaying it on the homepage or any of the other 36 available positions, you will no longer worry about on-site promotion. Even more, with real-time reports for each banner, you can analyze then make your adjustment effectively. The best is that it's totally FREE!
Up to 36 positions to put banner on site:
Choose your most suitable one from 36 available positions to show sliders on your website. You can also preview how it looks when setting up banners.
Diversified types of banner with different effects:
If you are considering adding information to your banners such as URL, banner image and its order to be shown, you can definitely do it with Banner Slider extension for Magento. Especially, it is very easy to create sliders with different effects and at an active time. Wow, it's so convenient to run a marketing campaign in your wanted period.
Sometimes, customers tell us they are bored with normal kinds of sliders. Do you feel the same? Don't worry! Special sliders which are notes and pop-ups are provided to diversify your choice. Use it and select some sliders which allow re-sizing the images to fit the position automatically.
Detailed report for better improvements:
Oh, you seem to have a perfect promotion banner on site. However, it can be more perfect after you view reports on clicks and impressions of banners. Statistics are available for both banners on a slider and banners on all sliders. Yeah, identify which banner is better then apply what you get for later ones.
FEATURES FULL LIST
- Can see banners in up to 36 positions on a website.
- Quickly catch hot news or information of promotional programs.
- Conveniently go into details by clicking on banners.
- Flexibly select among up to 36 available positions to show sliders.
- Preview the position chosen.
- Create banners with the information such as URL, banner image as well as assign an order for it to appear on a slider.
- Create sliders with different effects and showing time.
- Able to set up some special sliders which are notes and pop-ups to serve certain purposes.
- Can select sliders which allow re-sizing the images to fit the position automatically.
- Can view reports on clicks and impressions of banners.
- Can create your own slider style by inserting custom codes.
Banner Slider Demo
NEED SUPPORT FROM US?
We provide a very limited support through Marketplace, if you're available within 9 am - 5 pm (GMT+7) from Monday to Friday, please try this live chat system from us to get instant support: https://goo.gl/6BvUnw. Or you can send your pre-purchase/ issue questions or via email address: email@example.com to be fully supported by our professional technicians.
TELL US HOW WE DID ON MARKETPLACE
If you love our product, please take a few minutes to leave a raving review (if you think we deserve it). Your positive review will be the best gift and the biggest motivation for us to continue improving, while making other outdoor enthusiasts make the right choice.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 126.96.36.199 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
**Version 3.0.1 (updated Sep 5th, 2013)
- Fix error occurring when uploading banner images with names having special characters
**Version 3.0.0 (upgraded August 9th, 2013)
- Select one among 36 available positions for sliders
- Easily create banners with image, URL, etc. as well as appearing order
- Provide special sliders such as notes and popup
- Create sliders with different effects and showing time
- View reports on clicks and impressions of banners
**Version 2.0.2 (upgraded Sep 10th, 2012)
- Fix error that occurs when showing banners in style "Slider Only"
**Version 2.0.1 (upgraded July 2nd, 2012)
- Fix error that occurs while saving banner in single store mode