Build a simple & affordable inventory system with Inventory Management extension for Magento.
OverviewBack to top
For any typical retailer, without an effective stock controlling system, managing hundreds to thousands of product SKUs could easily be turned into a mess. Don’t pose that risk into your business! Magestore Inventory Management extension can help build a smart & simple inventory system which streamlines stock control and ensures your continuous sale activities. Let's find out its detailed features!
How Inventory Management extension for Magento benefits your business?
With the UX optimized, Magento Inventory Management is divided into 6 sections including Stock Listing, Stock Control, Prediction, Transfer Stock, Stock Transfer History, & Settings. All functions are listed on the top navigation bar so admin can search for features within few seconds.
Stock Listing - Check stock quantity & availability in each warehouse
Stock in warehouses
Not showing everything on the stock listing page, the Inventory Management software is simplified to present clear & focused information. In the Shelf Location field, it provides exactly where to find the product in the physical stock. You can note the location here to support your staffs fulfill orders quickly.
If you save a product without assigning the warehouse, the product will be recorded in the Non-warehouse products section. You then can choose to add warehouse information directly on the listing page of Non-warehouse products.
Magento e-commerce inventory management helps you manage warehouses in multiple locations with ease. It lists all warehouse and allows you to add/edit/delete any warehouse. When accessing a warehouse, you will see 5 information tabs:
- General Information: some basic status of the warehouse such as Name, Code, Contact Email, Address
- Stock on hand: record all products existing on the warehouse
- Stock Movement: stock sending/receiving are listed here
- Warehouse Permission: to guarantee the security for warehouse as well as allocate staffs to exact warehouse, you can assign the account that can view and edit the warehouse as needed
- Dashboard: show summarized status of the warehouse during 30 latest days
This warehouse management feature has updated with overview dashboard for each warehouse. You can check the sales reports, best-seller products or manage stock on hand briefly.
Stock Control - Keep track of data matching
This extension is exactly what you need to eliminate human errors in stock adjusting. You just need to select the item, type the adjusted quantity & save. Or you can import all product adjustments by uploading CSV file. All changes will be done within seconds!
Periodically, you have to check your physical warehouses to ensure that data recorded in system matches with the real stock quantity. This stock-taking process is included in the Magento stock management module. After products are counted, the list of updated quantity will be shown up. All changes are applied after you confirm Complete Stock-taking. You can import a list of products for stock-taking or export list of counted products after finishing the process.
Prediction - Get prepare for the next demand
Supply Needs Prediction
Let's imagine that you can know how many items should be stored to fulfill the demand for the next 4 months. How awesome is that, especially for the nearby sale season!
And that is exactly what the intelligent supply need forecast will help you achieve! It predicts the out-of-stock date of each product and calculates the re-ordering Qty. for the upcoming periods.
Low Stock Alert
Do you want to maintain sufficient inventory levels without much effort? Let the low stock notification feature help!
You no longer have to manually calculate your safety stock to set the threshold Qty. again. Based on the sales history, the system automatically suggests which products are running out of stock in upcoming days.
Besides, you can set up more than one Low-stock Notification Rule. A notification will be sent to you via email when a specific item reaches its threshold. All low stock notifications are recorded & kept track in Low Stock Notifications section.
Stock Transferring - Create, record & handle all transactions among warehouses
The extension simplifies your stock transferring management into only 2 actions: Request Stock and Send Stock.
After creating Send Stock or Request Stock from Warehouse A to Warehouse B, you can process checking whether the items were delivered/ received by Warehouse B or not. The feature allows you to update quantity delivered/ received as long as the transaction is under processing status. You can also manage all transactions in the Stock Transfer History section.
Magento Inventory Management Extension - Full Feature List
Transfer Stock Management:
- Send/ receive stock from a warehouse and automatically subtract/ increase its Qty. Import a list of products & Qty. by CSV files when sending/requesting stock
- Transfer composite products (configurable, bundle & grouped) to other warehouses
- Separate the delivery stock and receiving stock activities
- Direct transfer stocks
- Validate admin permission when creating stock receipt & stock sending
- Automatically send notification email to admin users after stock receipt/sending is created
- Transfer stock from/to external location
- View stock sending history, stock request history,..
Stock Taking With Ease:
- View & filter stocktaking history on 1 single grid
- Separate the stock taking activity into 5 clear steps
- Record & submit counted physical Qty. in warehouses for approval
- Check admin permission to create/edit stocktakes
- Import counted Qty. by using CSV file
- Re-entry data after completed data entry (New)
- Download the difference list after completed stock-taking (New)
- Create a new stock adjustment to correct qty in warehouse of products
Stock Prediction & Low Stock Notification (Featured):
- Create unlimited rules to generate the low stock notifications (New)
- Automatically send emails to notify warehouse managers about low stock products
- Filter all products in low stock level when clicking on the notifications
- Allow setting the threshold Qty. of specific products to get low stock notifications
- Use Cron Jobs to automatically update low stock notifications on schedule
- Set specific time(s) to get low stock notifications
- Get frequent updates on daily/monthly basis
- Record all low stock notification logs to review details later
- Predict supply needs of products for a specific future period.
Stock Listing Management
- Manage all products in 1 single grid with 3 types of quantity
- Edit in-line Qty. & Shelf Location of products in each warehouse
- Create unlimited warehouses according to your physical warehouses or physical stores
- Choose a warehouse view to filter inventory product data by warehouse
- Manage Qty. of configurable, bundle and grouped products by their individual option or component (as simple products)
- Manage composite products (configurable, bundle & grouped) in warehouse (New)
- Manage non-warehouse products (New)
- Display data about sales, best-sellers & on-hand stock on each warehouse's dashboard
- Support to add products to warehouse when using importing products feature of Magento core
- Manage & check permissions of different admin accounts per warehouse
- Link Magento store view to a warehouse, then filter products & stocks on Magento front store by linked warehouse (New)
Adjust Stock & View Stock History
- Update Qty. of products in mass & keep track of them via stock adjustment records
- Can view & filter stock adjustments on 1 single grid
- Can quickly update Qty. of products in warehouse right on the stock listing grid
- Check admin permission when adjusting stock
- Can import products list via CSV file or choose products manually to adjust stock
- Can save stock adjustments in Pending status before changing Qty. of products
- Can save & confirm stock adjustments instantly
- Record history of all stock adjustments with Qty. before and after being adjusted
Stock Movement Management
- Record all stock movements and changed Qty. of each SKU in each warehouse (Advanced)
- Provide tracking URL to view history of each stock movement activity, such as adjust stock, transfer stock, sales shipment, credit memo, etc (New)
Sales Order Process
- Set a default warehouse to temporarily subtract stock allocating in sales orders
- Choose warehouses to ship products when creating shipments for sales orders
- Suggest to create new stock request of lack items in need-to-ship order (New)
- Allow viewing shipped warehouse in shipment
- Allow choosing which warehouses to return items when creating credit memo for sales orders
- Auto create a stock adjustment if refund item without return to stock (New)
- Can view returned warehouse in credit memo (New)
- Support multi-currencies and multi-languages (Hot)
- 100% Open source
- License Certificate valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations (No license key required).
Need support from us?
We provide a very limited support through Marketplace. If you're available within 9 am - 5 pm (GMT+7) from Monday to Friday, please try this live chat system from us to get instant support: https://goo.gl/6BvUnw. Or you can contact us via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to be fully supported by our professional technicians.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Compatible with EE: 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52 184.108.40.206 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1 1.14.2 1.14.3
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Integrate with M2E Pro inventory
+ Integrate with Magmi