Allows to put all store products into one page with the ability to filter them and speed up the purchase process
OverviewBack to top
Let's say you have a lot of categories and products in your store and customers want to see all products on the same page. Why might this be necessary? Let's assume that the client knows exactly what product(s) he/she wants to buy, and he/she does not want to spend time browsing products in the categories (this case perfectly works for B2B clients as well). Another example is if it's a gift shop and the customer wants to buy a gift, but has a limited budget (for example, the customer wants to see all products from the store which have price up to $20).
Express Shop extension allows you to put all the products from your store on the same page. Customers can search products by using filters that are available right on the express shop page. With the help of Express Shop extension, customers can add products to the shopping cart directly from the express shop page. It works for all Magento product types (configurable, bundle, simple etc.) The extension is easy configurable from admin panel. Website administrator can set the number of products will be displayed per page, select which fields are to be shown in the table, etc.
- Place all products from your store on the same page
- Works with all product types
- Easily configurable from admin panel
- Ability to specify default number of products per page
- Ability to enable the unfolded shopping cart right on the Express Shop page above the list of products
- Ability to output the information about how many products are in the stock right now. When a product is almost out of stock then the remain quantity of product will be shown.
- Configure navigation per page. Standard pagination can be used or you can enable infinite scroll feature so next pages will be loaded by scrolling.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build