This extension allows to disable specific email notifications in Magento 1 (transactional emails).
OverviewBack to top
Emailing is for sure a very important part of the user experience. Magento has a wide range of pre-defined transactional email templates.
These emails are triggered by a variety of actions that may occur on your ecommerce shop. The list of actions that trigger email notifications is quite long, it can be customer registration, new order confirmation, newsletter subscription notification and other events.
There are a lot of standard transactional emails in Magento 2, for example:
- New Account
- Contact Form
- New Order
- Shipment Update
- Subscription Success
- Unsubscription Success
and many other emails.
Sometimes it's needed to disable some of the email notifications.
This module gives you ability to disable any transactional email in your Magento store.
Also, this extension allows to disable some of the admin email notifications.
How does it work?
All you need is to just specify in the admin area which transactional email you want to turn off. Extension will skip disabled email notifications based on admin configuration.
How it can be used?
For example, you may want to disable new order notification for a customer. Or disable newsletter subscribe/unsubscribe notifications, or disable sending of password during customers import.
- Ability to disable specific emails
- Supports all available transactional emails, including custom emails added by 3rd-party modules
- Can be configured on the store level
- Handy admin configuration with additional information (shows HTML template name, module and area where a template is defined)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Migrating existing extension from Magento Connect