Our extension helps to remove product reviews and ratings feature. It handles all places: product page, category page, customer account area and product list widget.
OverviewBack to top
User reviews are proven sales drivers, and something the majority of customers will want to see before deciding to make a purchase. Product reviews and ratings are the factors which either make or break the relationship of the consumer with the store – they help build loyalty and trust. Magento 2 offers this feature out-of-the-box, but sometimes a store owner may want to disable it. For example, you are going to use some external 3-rd party service for handling product reviews.
How does it work?
This extension removes all stuff related to product reviews and ratings using layout updates, observer and plugin. There is a simple configuration field (Yes/No dropdown field) that can be used for disabling reviews on the website/store level.
How can it be used?
For those store owners who want to use external reviews services or just want to remove reviews and ratings feature completely.
- Removes "Reviews" tab and review form on the product page
- Removes "Add Your Review" link with reviews count rating indicator from all possible places
- Removes "My Product Reviews" link in customer account navigation sidebar
- Removes "My Recent Reviews" block on customer account dashboard (since Magento 2.2)
- Handles catalog product list widget
- Blocks all reviews and ratings related URLs, so this functionality becomes not available when trying to access via direct link
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial stable release