Provides the restriction functionality for your store (disables user registration, limits store access to logged-in customer of certain groups etc.)
OverviewBack to top
Store Restriction Pro allows the store owner to hide any content page (category, product & information) on their website from specific customers. And non-restricted customers are forced to log in to see restricted content.
This extension provides the option to disable the customer registration from storefront along with the configurable custom message (as per store).
- Restrict the store for logged-in only users
- Configure which customer groups are only allowed to access the restricted store
- Configure which pages(category, product, cms & custom modules) can be accessed as the guest user for restricted store
- Define custom landing URL & message for restricted user
- Option to disable the frontend customer registration with a custom message
- Functionality can be configured as per store (in case of a multi-store website)
- Essential module for B2B/B2C, private sale, member only, invite-only stores.
- Upgrade proof module(purely event-observer based, no any preferences/rewrites)
Cases For Disabling the Frontend Registration
- If you want to create member only store (private store) where access to the user registration page is sent via email with a special link.
- If you want to create a website for the Wholesale company (B2B store) and limit customer registration. So that the admin has more control on verifying and creating the customer with the required customer group.
- If you want to create any normal B2C store where an only the admin has the rights to create the customer account with the required customer group.
Limiting/Restricting the Store Access
You may want to restrict the CMS, category, product or any other pages to the logged-in customer (of certain groups) only, where ineligible users will be forced to login or register to view the page. This kind of functionality is normally used by the member only, invite-only, private sale or B2B store.
Using this extension, you can restrict the store to an only logged-in customer of a certain group while allowing the guest access to certain pages. Also, it includes an option to redirect the guest user or not allowed customer to the custom landing page (Login, CMS or any custom page) with a configured custom message.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build