OverviewBack to top
FAQ extension allows you to create a dedicated FAQ page, where all customer concerns gather in one place. The FAQs are displayed nearly on one page with collapse/expand the feature. Your customers can view relevant topics quickly without going through different pages and waiting for the pages to reload. It comes with two managers: FAQ manager and group manager. The latter allows creation/addition /deletion of any type of group to show the content and faq manager is for managing all the content.
The admin can add images, static blocks, and widgets as FAQ answer from the edit FAQ page. Admin can also filter, inline edit, column management, mass-delete, pagination in faq grid. Admin can upload a jpg or png image as a group icon from the edit group page. the customer can see a group with an icon at the frontend FAQ page. When a customer clicks on any group icon, the page will smooth scroll down to the relevant group's faq.
The admin can use settings from MENU->FAQ->Settings. Where admin can enable or disable the module, Enable or disable FAQ group's icon on the frontend. And enable or disable header and footer FAQ links. The admin can set ajax faq functionality from admin if there are lots of FAQs in store.
- Can add any numbers of FAQs from admin
- Manage categories and edit them anytime from admin
- Add FAQ title and answers with detailed description (of any length) on the front end
- Add FAQ with store view visibility
- Add FAQ group with store view visibility
- Add FAQ with customer group visibility
- Add FAQ group with customer group visibility
- Filter and group FAQs by categories
- Easy and quick to install and configure causing no issues to the website functioning
- Multistore compatibility
- The content displayed in a simple accordion style occupies minimum space on the front end
- Fully responsive as per Magento theme
- Collapsible pull-out panel display user-friendly interface
- Easy to navigate to any category and search by category
- Enable/Disable FAQ category with a single click
- Can add an icon for the group from admin.
- Editor for adding FAQs.
- Can add images, static blocks, widgets in FAQ in FAQ edit page from admin
- Inline edit for FAQ and FAQ groups
- Filter the FAQ with id, name, and group
- Delete multiple FAQ and FAQ groups with the mass delete action
- View all FAQs on the FAQ page
- Support collapse/expand view mode
- Smooth scrolling on group selection on the frontend
- Load FAQ by ajax on group selection on the frontend
- Custom FAQ URL
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release