Speed Optimizer extension for Magento 2 helps you enhance website speed, reduce bounce rate and drive greater sales
OverviewBack to top
Website speed is one of the most important factors that significantly impact your online sales. In fact, many research resources show that websites with fast loading page speed give lower bounce rates, the online revenue also increases after optimized. No doubt, the faster speed can bring to you great shopping experience instead of slow page loading. Some store owners might find different ways to improve their page speed such as speed optimization Service, extensions to optimize, or using some features in Magento default to increase website speed.
Easy To Enable/Disable
- Disable and Enable the module whenever you want in Admin Panel.
- Allow applying Preloading Body and upload Loading Body placeholder
- Allow applying Preloading Images and upload Image placeholder
- Ability to exclude Images that you don't want to apply lazy load and preloading based on Image classes (use comma to separate).
- Support for placeholder images to keep the layout of the website not broken when the site isn't loaded completely.
- Allow setting the place that you want to apply to lazyload from that to bottom by busing ID or class of the block.
- This is ideal for those who don't want to apply lazy load to the page-top such as the header or top banner slider.
- Support minify CSS inline
Easy To Customize
- Scripts and Style Sheets: This field is for who want to customize the lazy load, use particular scripts or style.
See more in Detail User Guide
Include 6 months of free technical support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Speed Optimizer Extension for Magento 2 version 1.0.0