Mageplaza Who Bought This Also Bought is classified as one of the most effective product recommendation tool for Magento 2.
OverviewBack to top
Mageplaza Who Bought This Also Bought is classified as one of the most effective product recommendation tool for Magento 2. Based on purchasing behavior history of shoppers in stores, the extension will automatically suggest related products and display them in a block called Who Bought This Item Also Bought.
If you are an online store admin, you probably realize that products in a shopping cart, somehow, have something in common, or at least, are related to each other. This can be explained by that we all tend to buy things for some certain purposes and that some products should go or work together. We call them related products. However, among too many items in your store, it might be difficult for them to search for related products or to even recognize that you actually have them. When your shoppers miss a chance to buy things they’re probably in need, your online store also skips a great opportunity to boost sales, build up loyal customers and improve purchasing experience.
Now you might be thinking about a block displaying suggested products on your web page. Unfortunately, default Magento doesn’t support this, but luckily, we can support you. With Who Bought This Also Bought extension, you can freely customize what, where and how to present related products. In addition, your customers are enabled to add suggested products to cart, to wish list, to compare with full information including names, thumbnail images, price, review or rating without any redirection to other product pages.
Some of the most outstanding features are listed as below:
- Display on Product page, Category page and Cart page
- Custom layout, style for the block
- Display Who Bought This Also Bought block automatically based on purchased orders.
How it works
Who Bought This Also Bought extension uses order statuses recorded regularly on your site to auto-suggest products and lets them show up in a block. The kind of order status is up to your choice by customizing in the backend, and your customers are the ones who help automatically build up a bank of related products.The more purchasing history is made and the more purchased products are, the better results for suggested items.
Let’s figure out how Who Bought This Item Also Bought is a must-have item
Automatically suggesting products
Order statuses chosen in the backend will help online stores automatically suggest related products and display them in a block. In other words, products which are often purchased, viewed, added to cart with others will be gathered and presented together. All of this is automatic and easy to customize.
Who Bought This Item Also Bought block can be displayed on 3 pages including Product page, Category page and Cart page. On each page, the block can be customized to show up in other positions such as being placed at the top or bottom of the page. In a block, related products can be a displayed in a slider or a grid with multiple lines. Store admins can take advantage of the flexibility in the block layout to make your site more professional and eye-catching.
Restrict product quantity
Online store admins have no worries about how excessive number of suggested products can be because they are enabled to limit it in the backend. Filling a number means the maximum number of products is set or leaving 0 or blank means that all suggested items can be displayed at once.
Showing additional information
In each Who Bought This Item Also Bought block, products are displayed with thumbnail images and names. Moreover, other information can be customized to show up such as price, review or rating. Besides, some buttons may be enabled to help shoppers take action with related products more easily such as Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist and Add to Compare.
Custom block title
If you’re pleased with the default name “Who Bought This Item Also Bought”, just leave the block name blank in the backend. Otherwise, you can rename it easily.
The extension provides solutions like what Amazon did to suggest related products for customers. It means the module applies order status(es) which are recorded in previous purchases in your store.
Compatible out-of-box with the 3th-party module
There’s no problems in the adaptability among Who Bought This Also Bought module and other extensions. Our Mageplaza team will do our best to make sure the extension can be compatible out-of-box with other extensions.
100% Open Source
This module is 100% open source and can be customized with ease.
DEMO & DOCUMENTATIONS
FULL FEATURES LIST
- Ability to enable or disable the module in the backend
- Ability to enable or disable the module in 3 pages: Product page, Category page or Cart page
- Ability to change the block’s default name (as the block is titled Who Bought This Item Also Bought as default)
- Ability to select order status(es) to command the module to automatically suggest related products
- Ability to set the maximum number of related items
- Ability to place the block at the top of page or at the bottom
- Ability to select how related products are arranged, in a slider or in a grid
- Ability to display additional information with the related products
- Ability to have 3 buttons shown under each related products including Add to Cart, Add to Wishlist and Add to Compare.
- Allows the store admin to use command lines to reindex module in case the site contains an excessive number of products or orders.
- Allows shoppers to view related products in a neat and well-arranged block
- Allows shoppers to move to another product page when clicking on related item’s thumbnail image
- Allows buyers to add related products to cart, to compare and to wishlist
- Allows customers to visit the Review section of the product when clicking the Review button.
- Allows customers to see related product’s price and rating.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Released first version of Who Bought This Also Bought