OverviewBack to top
Unlimited size charts are customizable to help customers from all over the world find the exact size guides they need for numerous kinds of products. Magento 2 Size Chart extension provides in-line and pop-up size charts. Also, 6 standard sample size tables are already available.
- Uncountable size charts generated through flexible rules
- In-line & Pop-up size charts supported
- Easily customized size chart label and button
- Outstanding Size Chart function
- Size Charts are shown in different areas
Infinite Choices of Size Charts
Depending on how the catalog rules are set at the backend, size guides are assigned to a product, a category or a group of products. Based on the category title such as Male, Female, Tops, Bottoms, Childwear and etc.; or based on the page URL or current product page, the size charts can be regulated to display differently.
Admins can add or remove size charts in terms of categories and prioritize some specific size charts rules. This function can avoid conflicts since a product might belong to more than one category.
6 Ready-Made Size Guide Templates
There are six standard size tables are provided by Mageplaza without any cost. They are designed to compatible with a range of the most popular sizing system standards nowadays. Right after Mageplaza Size Chart module is installed, you can use these size guides immediately without any complicated setup.
The pre-made templates are free to be applied to different size charts in order to create a unique and attractive product page. However, if admins want to make any adjustment of the content, design, or any features in the templates, these tasks can be done easily by using HTML which is already integrated with this plugin in advance.
Customizable Size Tables
Admins are free to edit the content of size guides in the backend. Actually, there is no limit on the way that you can adjust the sizing guide template or content. Administrators can add animated illustrations, auto-link buttons into the size table with a few simple clicks.
Not only the content but also the size chart label, ruler icon, text color, background, and border can be altered by admins at the backend.
Flexible Customized Size Chart Button
The position size chart icon can be adjusted to any place on the product page by store admins from the backend. In addition, Mageplaza Size Chart extension allows you to display this size chart button manually by adding snippet.
In-Line & Pop-Up Size Charts
Admins can display size charts in multiple ways including inline or popup tables. Referring to inline ones, the size table will appear below the size attribute. Different from the inline style, popup size charts will only show up when customers click on a particular button.
Customizable Size Chart Label
From the backend, you are allowed to type and edit the name of the size chart with ease by adding in the label name field.
Size Chart Icon
Admins can freely choose whether to use the default icon provided by Mageplaza or upload an image of their favor to use as the icon. 4 file types are supported including .jpg, jpeg, .png, .gif.
Thanks to custom CSS, admins can customize size charts flexibly as your wish without coding, which can make your store more unique.
Multiple stores feature is supported in Mageplaza Size Chart extension for Magento 2 during size charts configuration.
Size Chart Rule's Priority
Admins are able to prioritize a particular size chart rule. This rule will be applied first then the other rules. This help avoids conflict when one product is regulated under several rules.
Full Feature List
- Turn on/turn off module
- Control rules in a grid with basic rules’ information
- Perform actions based on rules: erase, adjust status, edit, quick edit.
- 6 available pre-made size chart templates
- Generate a new size chart rule based on catalog rules
- Make size charts for each product
- Design size charts for the whole category
- Ability to re-position Size Chart link
- Provide 3 ways to display size chart: Inline size chart, pop-up size chart, and show in product tab
- Supports HTML to make new size chart templates or make adjustments.
- Add photos, videos, link to the size guides
- Ability to prioritize specific size chart rules
- Make alterations for the size chart label with ease
- Ability to adjust the size chart icon
- Ability to make changes in the hues of the size chart label, background and border of the popup button
- Easy to navigate size guide indicator
- Provided with clear, eye-catching, and informative size charts
- Multiple ways to see size charts: In-line charts, popups or in a product tab
- Receive concise and detailed instructions when choosing a size
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1, 2.2
24 September, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Released on 2018-07-25
- Update: demo templates
- Fix bug: the swatch attribute is not displayed when Size Chart Popup button is enabled
Released on 2018-07-20
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor