OverviewBack to top
Mageplaza Sitemap is one of the most effective solutions to optimize your e-commerce website. With this extension, navigating your site becomes more comfortable and quicker, which is beneficial for not only your search engines but also your customers. Mageplaza integrates both HTML sitemap and XML sitemap into this module. With a well-organized HTML sitemap, your shoppers can comfortably visit your site, locate a sitemap, and explore the product which they can not find by searching only. Hence, your customers can have more exciting shopping experiences and feel satisfied with your e-commerce store.
Furthermore, XML sitemap allows store admins to freely exclude or include not only products, categories but also pages and additional links. This feature can assist Google in indexing your website correctly and quickly. The faster the indexing process is, the higher your website ranking is. In other words, the Mageplaza Sitemap extension can generate more organic traffic, improve customer experiences, and boost the conversion rate of your store.
- Support search engines to index quickly
- Help shoppers quickly find out products, categories, and pages
- Support both HTML and XML sitemap
- Easy to include or exclude any custom links
- Exclude one or more products, categories, pages with ease
- Add essential links to sitemaps: With Magento 2 HTML sitemap extension, you can include a wide range of links to your sitemap to make it extremely informative. There are three following link types: Categories; Products; and CMS-pages, which you can add to your site. Furthermore, you can also restrict the number of products shown on the site map.
- Exclude particular pages: Flexible settings allow you to easily exclude any CMS-pages as well as “out-of-stock” products from your HTML sitemap to only show the links you need.
- Add sitemap link to the footer: The sitemap link can help customers quickly understand the site structure. Therefore, they can easily find a category or product they are looking for.
- Homepage optimization: In the CMS file, XML Sitemap will remove the link of CMS page using for the homepage to make it optimized. Hence, it is much faster to index the content.
- Include or exclude any pages: You can choose to include or exclude any CMS-pages
- Set frequency and priority: You can set the frequency of updates by additional links so that the search engine can update these page’s information by daily, weekly or monthly. Besides, you can set the priority for this group of links. The more top the number is, the higher the priority of the link is.
Full Feature List
- Allow HTML Sitemap
- Allow categories sitemap
- Allow pages sitemap
- Allow excluding pages sitemap
- Allow products sitemap
- Allow product sitemap
- Limit product sitemap
- Remove the link of the CMS page using for homepage
- Allow additional links
- Include sitemap link in the footer
- Enable and add additional links
- Set the frequency of updates for each type of pages
- Set priority for a group of additional links
- Properly compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Include SEO All in One free extension and compatible with other extensions, including Layered Navigation Ultimate, and Better Blog.
Q: I am running multiple stores, do I have to pay one time or many times to get a license?
A: With multi-domains, multi-store, and multi-languages Magento platform, Mageplaza will count it as one installation/license only. Hence, you have to pay one time only.
Q: If I purchase this extension for 60 days, but it does not work well with my Magento store, can I request a refund?
A: Before 60 days after the purchase, you will get a full refund if you are dissatisfied with your extension.
Q: When I work with a demo of the extension, and I need any information or support, does Mageplaza help me?
A: We are willing to support you before and during your extension purchase.
Q: When Mageplaza updates SEO Sitemap, do I have to pay extra money?
A: We offer free lifetime updates, so you do not have to pay an extra fee. Just enjoy our best technology to serve your business.
Q: Is SEO sitemap compatible with Mageplaza Layered Navigation?
A: Yes, surely. SEO Sitemap can be well compatible with other Mageplaza extensions.
Q: Do I need to modify code on my website site to install SEO Sitemap?
A: SEO Sitemap is a 100% open source, so you can easily install and configure this extension without any code modification.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
27 July, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Site Search & Navigation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3
- Fixed minor bugs
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor