Mageplaza Reward Points for Magento 2 deploys an automatic system of earning and spending reward points to build a powerful loyalty program for online stores.
OverviewBack to top
Reward points extension for Magento 2 by Mageplaza is a must-have module for online merchants, especially those who want to build an effective loyalty program. By designing an automatic system of earning and spending reward points, online shopping doers are enticed to repeat purchasing multiple times on your store. This helps cut down marketing spendings, yet increase effectiveness in remarketing existing customers and attracting new consumers for your e-business.
Problems & Solutions
In this e-commerce era, an online store has to compete with others to win a customer and even strives to make a buyer repeat purchasing. Knowing that customer loyalty means a lot to a business in its long-term sustainability, brands are searching for ways to enhance customer retention while catching the attention of new buyers. To do this, an appealing reward program appears in the must-have list.
Mageplaza Reward Points extension can help store owners set up a reward program which runs automatically based on multiple earning and spending rates configured for each customer group and store view.
How it works
To set up a system of earning and spending rate for each product and customer group, admins can get this done by using Mageplaza Reward points extension. Through this, buyers get rewarded with points into their balances and are free to redeem at checkout as discounts on their future purchases.
Reward points for purchases
Points are rewarded to customers as they complete an order on your online store. These points are accumulated into buyers’ account balances after each purchase and can be used as discounts at checkout in later orders.
In each store view, store admins are able to set up an earning rate and a spending rate for each product purchased by specific customer group. Everything single rate is prioritized easily in case your store would like to apply multiple similar earning rates simultaneously.
Customizable point labels
Reward points are often simply labeled `Point(s)`. This is common among online stores using loyalty programs. However, to make this point earning and spending game more playful and interesting, store owners are suggested to name their reward points differently. Mageplaza Reward points provides a stunning feature for this. You can label them `Coin`, `Flower`, `Heart`, and others.
The feature allows store admins set an expire date for loyalty points earned by customers. Moreover, email reminders are able to be sent to buyers when it’s close to expiration.
Point spending slider
Shown on Cart page and Checkout page, the point spending slider helps buyers select the amount of points they want to spend. Only by pulling the slider, things get done more easily yet interestingly. Apart from this, shoppers are still able to define point spendings by entering the number of ticking the Max spending checkbox.
This feature is simply an ability to indicate the amount of reward points which may be earned when an order is successfully completed. Point indicators remind buyers how much their balances gain and how they benefit from purchases on your store. Admins are able to display point indicators at five positions such as Category page, Product page, Cart page, Mini cart or Checkout page.
Earning and spending rates
Reward rates can be configured in the backend with their own priorities. The rates can be set for each customer group and each store view.
All earning and spending activities performed by customers on your store are logged and reported in a grid. From this, store admins are able to track, manage and assess their loyalty programs better.
A point icon is a symbol of your brand’s loyalty point, it can be uploaded to the backend. Using point icons is a creative way to excite your customers.
Refundable reward points
Reward points, once are earned or spent, can be refundable depending on configuration by store admins
Point spendings restriction
Store admins are able to restrict how many points spent by customers in one purchase.
Full Feature List - Reward Points Standard
- Be able to set earning and spending rate for reward
- Ability to configure in each store view individually
- Ability to configure for each customer group individually
- Ability to configure point labels
- Ability to configure point icons
- Reward points expiration is configurable
- Ability to enable/disable point spending methods
- Ability to configure the point spending slider
- Allow displaying the checkbox “Spend the maximum of my reward points”
- Ability to restrict the spending of reward points at a time
- Allow displaying point indicators on the Product page, Category page, Mini cart, Cart page and Checkout page
- Log all transactions and display them in a grid
- Set reward points as refundable or non-refundable
- Earn reward points for purchasing
- Be informed of how many points they earn with each item bought
- Stay up-to-date with their account balances’ information
- Stay up-to-date with their own transaction history: Balance, Changes, Expiration date and Status
- Ability to view the current balance at the top menu bar
- Ability to get navigated to their My points and rewards page by clicking on the Current Balance info
- Ability to select the amount of reward points spent at checkout by typing a number
- Ability to spend all possible points by ticking a checkbox at checkout
- Ability to pull the spending slider to spend reward points
- Ability to get points refunded
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Release the first version