OverviewBack to top
Focusing on the buyers’ satisfaction and convenience during the order processing on e-commerce B2B stores, Magento 2 Quick Order allows them to add products in bulk to cart with only 3 clicks. This considerable feature is the main element which helps customers have their carts checked out more quickly and easily.
Instead of wasting a huge amount of time on searching and picking out products, all of your items can currently be found by searching with its own SKU or by uploading a CSV file. Additionally, the whole of the product attributes is arranged to be on a single page to avoid being left while unfinished yet. Quick Order is a highly customizable extension and totally works well with any type of product.
- Let customers immediately search for items by product names or SKUs
- Add a bulk of products to cart directly or via a CSV file
- Selecting multiple products with various attributes is allowed with duplicate row function
- Customizable design suitably matches any theme
- 3-click bulk purchase
Why Quick Order Is A Must-Have Extension
Nowadays, bulk-buyers are considered as the main consumers of the digital store, particularly B2B businesses. However, in the e-commerce market, there are several limits in searching, selecting and adding a product to cart, which makes purchasing be more sophisticated than it is in the brick-and-mortar businesses. Also, it takes a huge amount of time and might cause mistakes when the buyers have to deal with a large number of items.
Invented to address all those problems with only 3 clicks, Quick Order is an extension based on Magento 2 platform and is developed by Mageplaza. Not only reducing the shopping time, it additionally improves the order processing with accuracy and efficiency, which could alleviate the abandonment of cart and convert them to real sales.
Lightning-fast Instant Search For Products
The need for fast searching now makes instant search box become more necessary than ever. Only by texting several characters, or even one, of a product’s name, your customer will be suggested immediately with a list of items which their names match the written text. Especially, to reach the highest accuracy in searching for results, users should enter the SKU right on the search bar.
Bulk Add To Cart With 3 Clicks
There are 3 main options to add items in a large amount to cart:
- Search - Select - Add: After searching, customers are free to make a change to their selected items with product attributes including size, color,... The item quantity can be controlled by using the -/+ button or only by entering the exact number. Then, click “Add to cart” to move all of the selected products to checkout.
- Enter multi-SKUs - Add: The buyer needs to click “Add to list” after entering his/her prepared SKU list.
- Upload a CSV file - Add: CSV file is supported to to help wholesalers to search and add products in bulk to cart instantly.
Optimize Quick Order Page
The Quick Order page is designed to be user-friendly so that your customers can find it easy to use, to search and to checkout.
In a simple way, to buy a same product in another style differing from the previous one, you can duplicate the item and deliver your own choices on it.
Customize URL and Page Label
The title and the URL of the Quick Order page can be customized on the admin panel
Positions of the Fast Order Link
Can be placed in 3 positions: next to the search box, at the top menu and at the footer
Quick Order Exposed to Selected Groups
The Fast order page can be set to appear to a certain customer group
The ability to configure the number of search results, auto-search limited character, and product image display
Full Feature List
For Store Admins
- The search box or top menu or footer is able to place Fast Order link
- Only a certain group of customers will see the display page for Quick Order
- Able to setting route name and title of the page for the Quick Order page
- Able to notify customer who has no permission to enter Quick Order page by show/edit/create the message
- Able to customize Quick Order label
- Allow creating a minimum number of word characters to begin searching
- Control the number of searching results
- Can hide the product images being displayed
- Customize color the heading background
- Choose the text color of the heading
- Styles the background color of the buttons
- Effortlessly access to the quick order page by clicking the quick order link
- Able to search products on an instant search box by using names or SKUs
- Displays images of the suggested products when searching
- Displays product SKUs, product pictures and also subtotals of the products within one page
- Stay right on the Quick Order page to select attributes for the product
- Hitting the plus/minus buttons to choose the product quantity
- Type in the quantity box for precise adjustment
- Choose to duplicate or delete the product
- Entering SKUs to add various products
- Able to upload CSV files to add various products
- Clear or add a product to list
- 1 click to add a product to cart to checkout
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
11 June, 2019
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.1
- Improved code style & performance
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Released on 2018-08-07
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor