OverviewBack to top
Focusing on the buyers’ satisfaction and convenience during the order processing on e-commerce B2B stores, Magento 2 Quick Order allows them to add products in bulk to cart with only 3 clicks. This considerable feature is the main element which helps customers have their carts checked out more quickly and easily.
Instead of wasting a huge amount of time on searching and picking out products, all of your items can currently be found by searching with its own SKU or by uploading a CSV file. Additionally, the whole of the product attributes is arranged to be on a single page to avoid being left while unfinished yet. Quick Order is a highly customizable extension and totally works well with any type of product. Here are key features of Quick Order extension:
- Let customers immediately search for items by product names or SKUs
- Add a bulk of products to cart directly or via a CSV file
- Select multiple products with various attributes is allowed with duplicate row function
- Customizable design suitably matches any theme
- 3-click bulk purchase
Why Quick Order Is A Must-Have Extension
Bulk-buyers are considered as the main consumers of the digital store, particularly B2B businesses. However, throughout the shopping process on the website, there are several limits in searching, selecting and adding a product to cart, which makes purchasing be more sophisticated than it is in the brick-and-mortar businesses. Also, it takes a huge amount of time and might cause mistakes when the buyers have to deal with a large number of items.
Invented to address all those problems with only 3 clicks, Quick Order not only reduces the steps required to place an order but also improves the order processing with accuracy and efficiency, which could alleviate the abandonment of carts and convert them to real sales.
A Convenient Page For Quick Order
With Quick Order extension, bulk buyers have a specific page to search and add to cart multiple items with only 3-clicks. To access this page, visitors just have to click on the Quick Order button at the most recognizable place on any page (e.g. next to the search box) and start to place an order as soon as possible.
This shortcut is entirely desirable for those who have bought from your store several times and turn back for the same products again and again.
Lightning-fast Instant Search For Products
Quick Order extension allows buyers to search for products on the instant search box placed right over the top of the Quick Order page on the website. Only by texting several characters, or even one, of a product’s name, your customer will be suggested immediately with a list of items whose names match the written text. Especially, to reach the highest accuracy in searching for results, users should enter the SKU right on the search bar.
Bulk Add To Cart With 3 Clicks
There are 3 simple and time-saving ways to add items in a large amount to cart:
- Option 1: Search - Select - Add: After searching, customers are free to make a change to their selected items with product attributes including size, color,... The item quantity can be controlled by using the -/+ button or only by entering the exact number. Then, click “Add to cart” to move all of the selected products to checkout.
- Option 2: Enter multi-SKUs - Add: The buyer needs to click “Add to list” after entering his/her prepared SKU list.
- Option 3: Upload a CSV file - Add: CSV file is supported to to help wholesalers to search and add products in bulk to cart instantly.
Boost Sales With An Informative Quick Order Form
On the quick order form, bulk buyers will be provided useful information about the products or SKUs that they have added to the bulk order list: saleable quantity and in-stock quantity. With these numbers, they can have a better decision about the quantity for each product added to cart, and sometimes, you can boost the sales number by letting buyers know about the stock status.
Quickly Edit, Duplicate And Add Other Options On Quick Order Form
From the quick order form, customers can edit the quantity, remove or duplicate the products easily. For configurable products, they can select the desirable options and type in the quantity. If they want to add another option of the same product, just need to click on the “plus” button and the product will be duplicated and appear on the form.
Work Perfectly With Grouped And Bundle Products
Quick Order allows buyers to add and edit grouped and bundle products smoothly with a simple interface and convenient manners. After adding the product to the quick order list, they can click on each child product option and choose the quantity for each one, just like on the product page.
REST API and GraphQL
Quick Order extension by Mageplaza supports store owners to use REST API and GraphQL to view product information in the quick order. You can add or delete products directly via API requests.
Customize URL and Page Label
The title and the URL of the Quick Order page can be customized on the admin panel
Positions of the Fast Order Link
Can be placed in 3 positions: next to the search box, at the top menu and at the footer
Work Perfectly With All Product Types
Customers can add products of any type to Quick Order: simple, configurable, grouped and bundle products
Set Customer Groups For Quick Order
Store owner can set limit access for certain customer group
Configure Search Result
The ability to configure the number of search results, auto-search limited character, and product image display
Customize Quick Order Page Design
Store owner can choose the branded color and set them for some elements of the quick order page such as heading background or button color
Place Quick Order Link Flexibly
You can place the link on 3 positions: top menu, next to search box and footer link
Full Feature List
For Store Admins
- The search box or top menu or footer is able to place Fast Order link
- Only a certain group of customers will see the display page for Quick Order
- Able to setting route name and title of the page for the Quick Order page
- Able to notify customer who has no permission to enter Quick Order page by show/edit/create the message
- Able to customize Quick Order label
- Allow creating a minimum number of word characters to begin searching
- Control the number of searching results
- Can hide the product images being displayed
- Customize color the heading background
- Choose the text color of the heading
- Styles the background color of the buttons
- Effortlessly access to the quick order page by clicking the quick order link
- Able to search products on an instant search box by using names or SKUs
- Displays images of the suggested products when searching
- Displays product SKUs, product pictures and also subtotals of the products within one page
- Stay right on the Quick Order page to select attributes for the product
- Hitting the plus/minus buttons to choose the product quantity
- Type in the quantity box for precise adjustment
- Choose to duplicate or delete the product
- Entering SKUs to add various products
- Able to upload CSV files to add various products
- Clear or add a product to list
- 1 click to add a product to cart to checkout
Q1: Can I allow only wholesale customers to use quick order?
A: Yes. In the backend, you can choose customer groups for quick order in the configuration.
Q2: What happens with customers who are not allowed to bulk buy?
A: They will not see the quick order button nor access the page.
Q3: Do my customers need to go to the product page to add grouped or bundle products to cart?
A: No, they don’t. Customers can select options and quantity right on the quick order form and not be redirected to other pages.
Q4: Can I add multiple products of different product types at once?
A: Yes, you can. Just type in the SKUs following the guide and separate them by comma
Q5: Where can I find REST API tokens?
A: Please refer to the REST API section in our User Guide down below. You can find detailed guidelines for creating and using integration tokens.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
23 June, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Supported Magento v2.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.1
- Improved code style & performance
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Released on 2018-08-07
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor