Product Feed extension can help your business sell products on multiple shopping channels automatically and efficiently. Your business can have more opportunities to approach target customers and increase stores’ turnover.
OverviewBack to top
Mageplaza Product Feed extension can be an effective communication tool for your business. It helps to create, upload, and operate your product feeds on other shopping engines. The extension reduces the manager’s workload with outstanding features like automatic feeds generation with pre-made templates and scheduled feeds delivery. Overall, your business can attain a profitable business by having more chances to approach your target customers and boost your business profits.
- Feed templates ready to be used for the most well-known shopping channels
- Use TXT, CSV, and XML in formats for feed templates
- Support Liquid in template customization
- Filter products according to rules to generate feeds
- Generate and deliver product feeds automatically or manually
- Manage campaigns by integrating with Google Analytics
What Is Product Feed:
A product feed is data containing all of your store product information. The data can include product names, SKUs, product attributes or other materials for marketing which are normally stored in XML, CSV or TXT files.
Problems & Solutions
As an e-commerce business can take place on various sites and platforms existed such as Google Shopping, Bing, eBay, Amazon or Facebook, there are many chances for you to reach your target customers by displaying products on all of those channels. However, taking care of each and every single one of those is not a simple task. Due to the significant amount of product information which needs to be generated and updated frequently, it can be challenging and time-consuming for store admins to consider taking part in one or more shopping channels. The manual process to update information will not only cause time-wasting but also cause inaccurate information. To solve all the aforementioned problems, do not hesitate and continue to learn about our Product Feed features.
Mageplaza Product Feed for Magento 2 is an effective communication tool among online stores and other relative shopping engines. Using this extension features can help store gain numerous advantages.
Automatic feed generator
You can avoid spending your specious time on manually updating and just leave it to the extension to do all the work automatically.
Automatic information update
Auto-updating information guarantees the accuracy and consistency in product data among different selling channels and your e-store.
Google Analytics supports
Product feed for Magento 2 makes it simple to track, control and manage all the feed generation process. Admins can assess the performance of the products and the effectiveness of each campaign on online stores.
Support 3 popular types of files
The available file types are TXT, CSV, XML. The Product Feed extension provides those files which are readable by Google, Bing, eBay, Amazon, and other selling machines. This can widen your distribution channels and expose your stores to new customers.
Product Feeds Highlight Features
Variety Of Templates Ready To Be Used
The feed templates created by Mageplaza are suitable with all the requirements of well-known shopping channels. There are three standard forms developed by the extension which are .TXT, .CSV, .XML. Hence, it is totally compatible with:
- Google Shopping
- Others popular shopping engines
The module also displays all formats of the frequently use variables. It will be easier for the admins to insert the variables in the backend to edit these templates.
To create a new template, the admin needs to insert the default Magento variables into the content. The module contains a library of usable variables ready for template creators generate and customize the product feeds.
Templates formed by Product Feed are compatible with any shopping search engines. Furthermore, there is no limitation in template generation as the templates are able to customize by Liquid.
Rule-based Product Filter
To further simplify the tasks, Product Feed for Magento 2 is here to provide a rule-based filter. In details, if the product conforms to a specific condition, it will be added automatically to the Feeds. Products to the Feeds can be filtered according to:
- Product attributes: style, material. color,...
- Attribute sets
- Product SKUs
- Product category
Product Feed for Magento 2 support all product types in includes simple, virtual, bundle, downloadable, grouped, configurable products.
Fast And Active Data Feed Delivery
Product feed helps to automatically deliver product feeds to other marketplaces, shopping search engines and selling channels. With the help of innovative technology, FTP or SFTP can be used to boost transferring data speed. The account of the merchant will receive the FTP/SFTP detail easily. After that, just do some clicks in the admin panel to finish it off.
In addition, the module can generate public URL to help the other shop engines to access the feed easily.
Hence, deliver product feeds can be configured in a daily, weekly or monthly basis. The admin can manually upload it or let it automatically upload.
Feed templates duplication
The pre-made templates are able to be edited or used directly on another shopping channel by the store admins
Supported by Google Analytics
It helps to track assess the performances of the stores’ products on other shopping channels
Notification to admin
Regularly notices the admin to keep them updated with the status about the feed generation and delivery
Helps admins control all the product feeds the stores have for other shopping search engines
Generate feeds automatically
On a daily/weekly/monthly basis, store owners can generate and uploaded product feeds automatically or manually
Format price easily
Easy to format product prices in product feed templates with the help of Liquid
Support all product types
Simple, virtual, bundle, grouped, downloadable and configurable products are supported
TXT, XML, and CSV are the three most used formats generated in Product Feed templates
Filter products easily
Use rules to categorize product to add to product feeds. Can preview the products to check whether they meet all conditions
Full Feature List
- Able to enabling/disabling the module
- Allow enabling/disabling email notification sent to admins
- The feed generation process and delivery status can be sent through email notification to admins.
- Managing shopping channels' product feeds in a grid.
- Allow deleting/editing pre-made templates
- Duplicatable pre-made templates
- Able to enabling/disabling product feed
- XML, TXT, CSV are 3 supported feed template formats
- Pre-made templates for Google shopping, eBay, Amazon, and Facebook are provided
- Creating templates with the support by Liquid
- Able to insert variables to create templates
- Allow editing pre-made templates easily
- Integrate each Product Feed campaign with Google Analytics
- Filter products base on default Magento rules
- Use attributes, attribute set, category, SKU to filter products.
- Allow editing category map easily
- Able to generate product feeds automatically
- Able to set time to generate product feeds (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Manually generate product feeds
- Use sFTP or FTP to deliver product feeds
- Access the feeds by generating URLs for shopping search engine
- Search the history of the feed generating and delivering
- View the number of success generated products
- Able to view the time when a product feed is generated
- Displays feed logs in a grid
- Receive notification about feed generation status, delivery status notification
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Released on 2019-01-09
- Updated Liquid library
- Updated some labels & comments
- Fixed bug wrong qty variable in default template