OverviewBack to top
Mageplaza Product Alerts developed for Magento 2 is a customer experience booster and a revenue optimizer. The module innovates your sites with the ability to stay in touch with customers for any updates about product availability and price change. The updates will deliver through email to notify the customers.
- Freely to subscribes to get notify about stock and price
- Notification of restocking product will be sent to customer email automatically
- Notify special deals to customer email automatically
- Manage subscribers with ease
- Compatibility with modules includes Reports, SMTP by Mageplaza
Problems & Solutions
Let’s take a closer look at the advantages of the back-in-stock notifications. The Product Alerts brings to you many valuable benefits to both customer and store owners:
- Customers can receive product availability instantly
Retail shoppers normally tend to wait until special deals appear to decide on buying their favorite products. To do so, they usually have to daily visit the sites to see new campaigns or deals created. However, the module helps buyers to make subscriptions in order to receive the newest updates about back-in-stock items as soon as possible. And for wholesalers, the back-in-stock will be notified quickly with the purpose to help their businesses active when executing plan or promotion.
- Quickly receive benefits
The sooner the customer read the updates, the faster they will come back to purchase their long-awaited items. Stores will receive turnover as soon as the products appear on the market which will enhance the experience from customers and strengthen buyers’ relationship. When letting visitors know about the return of their beloved products through emails, their disappointment will be alleviated. In addition, this is the most appropriate way to stay in touch with the buyers and show that you care about each and every customer who paid attention to visit the stores.
- Capture the chance to gain good price via notification
As soon as there are any changes in price, there will be a notification sent to the requester immediately. For wholesales, buyers will have significant advantages as the cost of their products will decrease significantly.
- Helpful to store promotion campaigns
When stores offer attractive pricing in many different types of products, the alerts of price change will send emails to potential customers. With this, the promotion campaign of the store will achieve desirable results.
- Great tool to analyze the buying behavior
Through notification request, admins will attain important data about their favorite products and which kind of price range that attract buyers the most.
Subscribe To Have Notifications Of Out-of-stock Product
When your store’s popular items running out of stock, “notify me” button will be the lifebuoy to make shoppers relief some part from the disappointment. It will express as a message to tell the buyer that there will be other chances to purchase the items.
Thus, here is how it works. The customers who have paid attention to the sold-out product will immediately realize the button under the image. After he/she clicks on the button, a popup will show details about subscriptions. When new updates come, customers will be able to read it in customer mailboxes.
There is an interesting detail for success subscribers. The module is configured to display a congratulation notice so that they will remember to check mailboxes regularly for information of their favorite products.
Notify When Price Changes
The price is a great concern to many buyers. Although shoppers might really like your stores' products, there will always a group of customers who wait patiently for more attractive offers.
This function is really suitable for the aforementioned customer group. A popup will appear to suggests buyers subscribe for the newsletter about price variations. This function is the best way to show how the store understands customers needs and wants.
Select To Send Emails Automatically Or Manually To Customers
Mageplaza Product Alerts provides store admins with two options to send notification emails. For auto-email, emails will be sent automatically after every 1 hour based on default cron. Or, admins can proactively edit the list of subscribers from the backend. On the customer perspective, they do not have to spend too much time to visit store sites to update information. The feature helps to make the exchanging process more efficient and also enhance shoppers experience considerably.
Apply To All Types Of Product
Magento 2 Product alerts can support all product types:
- Simple Product
- Configurable Product
- Group Product
- Virtual Product
- Bundle Product
- Downloadable Product
It is easy for users to set alerts based on product types. Users only need to click one time to activate stock notifications and/or price alerts. In the backend, the request list will be updated regularly and show on the edit section for a quick view.
Product Request Report
The function assists owners by providing precise data about the request for stock availability. The information and statistic will be shown in the dashboard at the back panel which includes:
- List of most request items for back-in-stock
- List of recent requested product for back-in-stock
- List of most requested products for price-change
- List of recent requested product for price-change
The data is valuable to store owners who aim to further analyze the buying behavior along with customers interest to keep track of the buyer trend. In addition, these reports will help to forecast the store items quantity to minimize dead capital. Hence, businesses will increase the success rate of strategies by using the information.
Assist Non-Login Customers
As new visitors want to have notifications about the items through emails, the module supports customers to skip the login requirement and simply fill in their emails. With this time-saving function, any visitors will enjoy their time when entering your sites.
It is easy to include the non-login customers in the customer groups field. It will encourage newcomers to purchase store products.
Customize The Layout
With the support of Custom CSS, the text, font, size, colors, positions of information related to Product Alerts will be styled freely.
Use A Grid To Manage Request
The backend has the flexibility to help admins add or view the list of people who request for stock and price-change alerts.
Restrict Buyer Visibility
It is possible to choose certain groups of customers to view the product alert information.
Product alert will operate base on the frequency and start time set by owners.
Warn About Error Notice
Admins can receive alerts about errors when sending email notifications.
The extension is compatible with Mageplaza’s Advanced Report Extension.
Full Feature List
For Store Admins
- Allow enabling/ disabling the extension
- Freely design with custom CSS
- Allow disabling the alert of each product in the Catalog section of the backend
Alert for Price-Changed Products
- Allow enabling/disabling alert for the price range
- Able to apply with certain customer groups
- Select sender of the email
- Select template for the email
- Send messages to success subscribers
- Add to pop-up heading, email placed holder, description, footer, button text content
- Organize subscriber list for the Out of Stock item in a grid
- Organize subscriber list for Price Exchange in a grid
- List request for popular out-of-stock products
- List request for popular price-change products
- View the record on the dashboard in the backend with Mageplaza Reports extension
Alert for Out-of-stock products
- Set alert for back-in-stock item
- Apply based on selected customer groups
- Select sender of the email
- Select template for the emails
- View on product listing page
- Add to success subscribers with a button for text and message
- Add to the pop-up heading, email placed holder, description, footer, button text content
Product Alerts Run Settings
- Set alert frequency
- Set alert start time
- Insert recipient, email template, email sender when errors occur
- Continuous update on restock product
- Notified about the price range instantly
- Easy to purchase favorite items with good price
- Waste less time for online shopping
- Experience better online services
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1, 2.2
02 April, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor