Mageplaza PDF Invoice for Magento 2 helps admins design, customize, attach and send billing documents in PDF with Barcode, QR code, logo, and info being shown nicely.
OverviewBack to top
PDF Invoice extension by Mageplaza is one of the must-have items for Magento 2 stores which are looking for solutions to improve customer shopping experience. By sending buyers beautifully-designed billing documents as attachments, your online store’s professionality and reliability will be enhanced among shopping doers. Also, other features developed by Mageplaza will help cut down admins’ workload in management and increase convenience for the store’s customers.
Problems & Solutions
After a successful checkout, most customers are in need of receiving sales documents like orders confirmation, PDF invoice, shipments. These documents are means of communication between online stores and buyers, so the more professional these documents can be, the better experience a customer has. However, default Magento 2 doesn’t offer an adequate tool to manage, create, send and attach PDF documents. Completing these tasks manually on Magento 2 may require a bunch of workloads and advanced programming skills.
Mageplaza PDF Invoice appears to become an effective tool for any online stores in customizing and sending PDF documents to buyers. Apart from 3 pre-made templates and regularly-updated ones, store admins can freely generate their own PDF documents or customize them with ease. Moreover, product’s or store’s barcode/QR code, logo ima, es and other additional information can be implemented in billing documents in a well-designed appearance. These documents then can be sent, downloaded or printed out in PDF form by both admins and customers.
Customizable PDF templates
In Mageplaza PDF Invoice, 3 pre-made templates are ready to use for each type of billing document, and there will be more uploaded regularly for extension users. These templates come in handy in most cases and require only minor adjustments. However, if store admins want to change anything, these templates are definitely customizable. Also, the preview feature assists admins to have an actual look at templates before launching them.
Insert additional information
Default Magento 2 only poorly allows basic information to appear on billing documents, which is supposed to be inadequate and unprofessional. Mageplaza PDF Invoice extension solves this problem by enabling store admins to add other necessary information such as logo images, business information, barcode or QR code for invoice number and product items.
Auto attach PDF documents
PDF Invoice allows store admins to attach PDF billing documents in transactional emails sent to customers after a successful checkout. These PDF attachments can be downloaded and printed out easily by shoppers.
Barcode & QR code
Barcode & QR code are automatically featured on billing documents as means to store information about your store. Also, barcode & QR code can be used for every single product item which help store admins simplify management and help customers approach important information quickly and conveniently.
Multiple paper sizes
PDF documents can be presented in various common paper sizes like A4, A5. Soon, other templates specifically designed for A6, A7 paper sizes will come to bring the best experience for extension users.
Print in mass
PDF documents can be printed out in large scale from multiple stores at the same time.
Authorization for downloading
Permission to download PDF documents from the frontend will be granted only to the customer who owns them by asking authorization
Mageplaza PDF Invoice provides 3 ready-to-use templates for each billing document in the first release. Furthermore, more pre-made templates will soon be uploaded for extension users to use free of charge.
Easy to manage
Mageplaza PDF Invoice allows store admins to check, resend and submit PDF documents from the backend.
Full Features List
For Store Admins:
- Turn on/off the module in the backend
- Work for 4 billing documents: Invoice, Order, Shipment, Credit memo
- Attach billing documents in emails sent to customers
- Different configurations for other store views
- Ability to replace the default printing button or add a Custom Printing one
- Provide and update high-quality ready-to-use templates
- Display barcode and QR code for stores and products
- Print Invoice (as default) or Print PDF Invoice (using custom PDF templates)
- Print billing documents in mass from different stores at once
- Ability to feature two printing buttons altogether or separately
- Able to customize templates with CSS & HTML support
- Preview templates after editing
- Ability to use a specific template for the certain document
- Ability to check, resend or submit documents from the backend
- Have PDF documents attached to transactional emails
- Download PDF documents from emails
- Print PDF documents from emails
- Download PDF documents from the frontend
- Print all PDF documents from the store
- Protect one’s own documents from being downloaded and printed by authorization
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.0
- Improve Backend UI
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build