Order Labels for Magento 2 is an order managing enhancement tool. The extension helps to make sure the order recorded in the backend is clearly clarified by automatic functions to ease the store workload.
OverviewBack to top
Order Labels created by Mageplaza is an extremely useful module which helps to mark orders with tags and labels in the back-end order grid. With the help of the exceptional functions like auto-assigning labels decorated with stunning images and additional icons for the order grid, customers order will be informed better.
What Is An Order Label? An order label is a label in the form of text/note or image/flag/badge which contains useful information to indicate the type, status, priority level, etc. of an order. Order labels help the admin to classify and recognize orders easily without entering the order information page, yet stay on the current order grid. This saves more time for the store admin. Please see below some common text labels that online stores may use. Be aware that these below labels can be presented as images too
- Order status: Processing, Complete, Pending
- Shipping methods: Airplane, Ship, Truck, COD
- Priority levels: High, Average, Low, Urgent
- Payment methods: Cash, Check, Bank Transfer
These order labels can be created, managed and deleted by the admin from the backend with assigned conditions. These order labels can also be automatically assigned to the orders based on the shopping cart rules which are set up by the admin. For example, all orders with the grand total being over $1000 can be labeled VIP. This label appears in the order grid so the admin can see it without checking each order individually.
- Allow adding unlimited columns in the order grid
- Create conditions to assign labels for orders automatically
- Use icons to customize order labels
- Add images to labels for order status
- Update labels in a popup
- Possible to set labels to display depending on the order
- An order can be added with multiple labels
Add Unlimited Columns In Order Grid
This feature gives admin the ability to create extra columns in the order grid on the backend. The labels for certain orders will be added in the new columns. Multiple labels can be added as notes/remarks in the new columns. To support different purposes of order management, it is possible to add in other information such as priority, notes, shipping methods. This is definitely the most useful feature which helps the online stores to quickly view the information of the orders.
Rules-Based Labels Assign
Auto-assigning labels to orders are one of the most outstanding features. This feature helps to automatically label all the orders which meet the requirements. The requirements are a set of conditions created by admins based on some criteria in the order attributes such as:
- Total: Grand Total, Total Qty, Total Weight, etc.
- Customer Group
- Payment Method
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Location
Furthermore, the labels are assigned based on the conditions so it makes sure no errors to occur during the order process.
Use Icons To Customize Order Labels
It is easy to customize the order labels with colors, icons and also images in the backend.
The order label can be set as text only, an image only or a combination of text and images by one click. The background and text color are free for users to customize. Hence, the pictures such as flags, badges or any icons can play the role as a remark for the labels. For instance, the admins can use icons with different colors to set the level of priority for each order: red, green, blue, etc.
Add Images To Labels For Order Status
Mageplaza Order Labels developed for Magento 2 has another function which is adding icons and images to modify as the order status. The flexible function helps the label in each order status to look eye-pleasing beautiful. For instance, the “Pending” status can be attached with a clock icon and “Complete” status can be presented by a check icon. Instead of using text only, having images in the labels can help the stores to recognize the order situation at one glance.
Use Popup To Change Labels
The admins are able to switch the current labels to a new one on a popup.
Classify Order Labels
It is possible to set a label order in a popup.
Ability To Assign Multiple Labels
More than one label can be set for one order.
Full Feature List
- Able to turn on/turn off the module
- Allow adding new columns and names
- Able to allow/disallow removing added labels manually while using auto-assigned conditions
- Set labels automatically by activating the auto-assign conditions via the "Run" button
Configure Order Labels
- Name new order labels
- Allow enabling/disabling labels of the order
- Able to select the columns that included new order labels
- Organize the labels to display
- Select types of display to present the label: image or/and text
- Allow uploading the images for the label
- Allow enabling/disabling auto-assign labels
- Create conditions for auto-assign depend on order attributes
- Able to add in order status with labels at the Order Status grid
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build