OverviewBack to top
Your store will no longer have a list of useless and old orders with the perfect function of Order Archive extension. The extension brings an organized order grid and helps you to manage orders better. Mageplaza Order Archive in use: When store owners want to hide orders which are not in use, they move those orders to another place in storage instead of omitting them.
There are three main types of orders store owners should archive. First, the store owner would like to remove orders which successfully processed long time ago. The second orders are which you have to give customers money back and are closed also need to be archived. Finally, abandoned orders customers leave without completing checkout should be in this archived list.
The importance of archiving orders: The online store will gain a lot of benefits from archiving orders. Unnecessary orders will no longer show up under the order grid while the newest one will be updated regularly. As a result, store admins will find it easier to control orders, gather and handle relevant data at the control panel. Besides, towards refunded or canceled orders which store owners want to hide from the order grid for security purposes, archiving orders would be a good solution.
- Automatically archive orders by configured characteristics
- Operate archive order by frequency setup
- Notify admins of archived orders via email
- Use Order Archive Grid to manage
- Manually archive process running
- Allow API support
- Archive/Unarchive orders by command lines
- Work well with other extensions: Delete Order, Order Export
Automatically Archive Orders By Characteristics
At the backend, admins can set up specific conditions to archive orders without any intricateness. Those conditions can be the order status, customer group, shipping countries, store view, and order total. Orders satisfying all the configured conditions will be automatically archived.
Operate Archive Order By Frequency Setup
Depending on the scale of each store and its order total, admins can set the archiving order schedule in which orders will be automatically archived daily, weekly or monthly.
Notify Admins Of Archived Orders Via Email
Store admins will catch all of the archived order's details even when they do not check the order archive grid frequently. Automatics emails configured at the backend keep store admins well-informed and remind them not to forget to update information about archived orders.
Manage Via Order Archive Grid
In this feature, a separate grid is created to help store owners manage all archived orders and have more options to do with them at the backend. Supposing that reminder emails the store sends to customers who leave abandoned carts take effect, they may come back to your store and complete the checkout process. Then, the orders can be restored without any difficulty and become valuable. With this feature, you can also get the archived orders out of the database forever and seeing all details of archived orders on the Detail Order Page.
The extension is effectively compatible with the Rest API commands of Magento. Store admins can quickly archive, unarchive, and delete the orders after checking necessary information of them by using available order structures.
- Manual Operation: Archive order whenever you want
- Display Archived Orders For Buyers: Allow or disallow customers to see archived orders
- Extension Compatibility: Works well with the Mageplaza extensions: Delete Order, Order Export
- Using Cron & Command Lines: Archive and unarchive orders anytime
Full Feature List
- Turn on/Turn off the extension
- Allow/Disallow customers to see archived orders
View Archived Orders
- Make all archived orders possible to see in the grid
- Restore any orders and bring them back to Default Grid
- Delete archived orders permanently from the database
- View information of archived orders
- Rest API support in archiving/unarchiving orders
- Command lines and Cron job support in archiving/unarchiving orders
- Notify store admins via email after archiving an order
- Choose default sender
- Choose email template
- Provide receivers addresses
- Run the archive schedule by setting the frequency
- Specify the time to start an archive schedule
- Archive orders in a specific time
- Archive orders by specific conditions: Store view, Order status, Customer group, Shipping country, and total orders.
Q: How can I set the frequency for archiving orders?
A: You can set a schedule to run the archive process daily, weekly or monthly from the backend configuration.
Q: Can I set conditions to archive orders?
A: Yes, the orders can be archived automatically when they meet all specific conditions: Order Status, Customer Group, Store View, Shipping Country, and Order Total.
Q: Do I receive any notification when orders are archived?
A: Yes, admins will receive notification emails when the archive process has finished. The information is about the number of archived orders, the folder to view them in detail.
Q: Are API and command-line supported in this extension?
A: Yes, both API and command line are supported, so admins quickly archive or unarchive orders outside the admin panel.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
13 August, 2020
Extensions, Site Optimization, Site Monitoring, Performance
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor