Magpelaza Instagram Feed extension for Magento 2 is a great solution to increase customer experience through integrating stores with Instagram photos.
OverviewBack to top
Instagram Feed for Magento 2 designed by Mageplaza helps store owners insert photos from Instagram on any position of the site. With the support of this module, owners can create extremely appealing and professional stores which draw customers’ attention effectively.
The module helps to display Instagram photos connected to an Instagram account on the store site with a neat layout. Visitors are able to view these photos, the number of likes and comments or click to see a picture in a popup. The Instagram Feed extension assists the admin in configuring the layout of the photo block, photo size & resolution; limiting the number of displayed pictures with responsive design.
Account & Pricing
An additional Instagram account is required, and no additional fees apply. The account is not created during extension installation. To create an account please visit here.
- Put Instagram photos on stores
- Assort photos
- Diverse photo designs
- Show the figure of likes and comments
- Instagram pop-up
Problems & Solutions
Make Store Site Appealing
Pictures play a very important role in attracting visitors when surfing an online shop. Let imagine that a customer has visited a store for the first time and see uninviting photos. He/she will tend to leave quickly. Therefore, many admins try to find a way to perfect the appearance of the site. However, how to make the store attractive and professional is not an easy task.
With the support of Instagram Feed, online Magento merchants can color site by adding stunning photos from Instagram easily. Shoppers will be impressed at the first visit and stores will get more new customers.
Make Your Store More Interactive
As a statistic of CNN in June 2018, Instagram has 1 billion active users monthly. In 2016, Instagram launched Stories, and it has attracted a vast number of users around the world. With the popularity of Instagram, it should be a great mistake for any E-commerce stores which could not optimize this amazing social media.
For that reason, Instagram Feed extension is introduced to store owners. Once Instagram Feed is installed, it allows admins to integrate Instagram photos into stores. That makes sites interactional and reach potential shoppers.
Build Great Trust In Customers
A problem that many online merchants face is that when they show numbers of viewers or any statistics, it seems to untrustworthy.
With the integration of Instagram, the site now could place great trust in shoppers by showing actual likes and comments on each photo. As a result, customers will keep surfing the site and stores could encourage customers to make a purchase.
Insert Instagram Photos To Your Store
Instagram Feed extension designed by Mageplaza lets admins insert Instagram photos not only into any pages such as Homepage but also into any places on site based on tactical goals easily. Admins can choose colorful images and create an Instagram Widget as well. This attribute supports the store to appeal to customers.
Admins now can create a special category for images appearing on site. Instagram Feed allows stores owners assort attractive Instagram photos depending on attributes which are:
- The most recent photos
- The most liked photos
- The most commented photos
- Random selection
This feature is one of the most noticeable. Photos from Instagram are well filtered and shown on site in an extremely clever way.
Provide Diverse Photo Layouts
In addition to sorting out photos, Instagram Feed let admins choose designs to suit owners’ need. Admins can freely opt for layouts which are well-matched with the page magnitudes, with the construct of pages and other blocks. There are three major selections as following:
- Single Row: This layout is more suitable for a small space. Photos will be shown in only one row.
- Multiple Rows: Admin can post/show photos in two, three or many rows depending on specific purposes. This feature is really helpful for stores which have wide space (for admin like to focus on image attraction)
- Perfected photos: This design is applied when photos are in different sizes and admins would like to create a flexible layout.
Show The Numbers Of Likes & Comments
It is a common knowledge that shoppers will prefer photos which show likes and comments than photos which do not. With the support of Instagram Feed module, the actual number of likes and comments are displayed on each photo. That proves interaction with social media to customers.
Pop-up helps better customer experience effectively. When customers would like to look closer to an Instagram photo on site, they only need to click on and the photo will appear speedily. That makes the online site more professional and grabs users’ attention effectively. Moreover, from the backend, store owners can choose this feature easily with one click option.
- Instagram Block Description - Easy to set the title and description for an Instagram block at the same time
- Photo Options - Flexibly select options: Standard, Low, Thumbnail
- Decide The Number Of Photos - Decide how many photos are to be shown on site
- Adaptive Design - Perfectly compatible with any screen size devices such as PC, mobiles.
Full Feature List
For Store Admins
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Input client ID, client secret, redirect_uri, authorization code
- Decide the number of photos
- Assort photos
- Opt for suitable photos layout
- Display the number of likes and comments on each photo
- Set a popup when customers click on a photo
- Design Instagram widgets
- Set widget title, description, store view, and sort order for the widget
- Add layout updates to display Instagram widget on
- Have good experience when surfing online store.
- Have a more reliable source thanks to the most liked/ commented/ recent photos of stores
- Be connected to the favorable Instagram when clicking on photos straightly
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.3