OverviewBack to top
Pop-up ads are a typical marketing tool which is taken into consideration by online businesses. There is a deal of evidence showing the fact that pop-up is effective in grabbing users’ attention and raising up online conversion rates significantly provided that the shop owners take its advantages wisely and strategically.
For that reason, Better pop-up/Exit-intent pop-up extension is introduced to online stores as a solution to reach more successful deals. In particular, this module draws potential customers’ attention from the appealing appearance of discount coupons, subscriptions, and so on.
Boost email list
Shop owners no longer have to wait for their visitors to actively subscribe newsletters at subscription box, automatic invitation popups appear to collect information very simply and quickly. Therefore, Better Popup will help to boost email list and increase potential buyers in the near future.
The automatic technology applied in Magento 2 Better Popup is named Exit-intent. When a customer intends to leave the site, the pop-up windows will immediately appear and draw attraction of him/her. Visitors are kept stay on site until they perform an action with the pop-up, or turn it off.
Highly customizable pop-ups
Admin can easily customize the pop-up appearance with details:
- Content: Modify content using HTML
- Display styles: Full-screen popups or center popups
- Design: Customize with the store’s theme
Premade popup templates
Ready-to-use templates of Magento 2 Better Popup are available for choices. Admin can select, edit, configure with ease
A pop-up appears depending on the exit-intent detection, or after the specific time of the customer's visiting stores.
A congratulations message pops out after a specific action of visitors. Admin can customize the content & design of the congrats popup window with ease.
A pop-up can be replayed after a configured time, which prevents visitors from being annoyed.
A report is emailed to store owners on a regular basis. Thanks to it, the store owner can know the figures of new weekly subscribers.
Compatible with Mageplaza Reports extension for Magento 2. Hence, store owners can follow figures of new subscribers more detailedly at admin Dashboard.
New-subscriber report email function is compatible with Magento 2 SMTP by Mageplaza. This helps guarantee spam-free emails.
Full Features List
For store admins
- Enabling or Disabling module
- Editing the content of popups easily
- Configure pop-ups' size: width and height with ease
- Able to change the background color and text color of a popup
- 2 choices of responsive position for popups: Full-screen and Center display
- Able to show success page
- Able to customize congratulations content
- Able to attach a coupon code on the congratulations page
- Insert a snippet to choose pages to appear a popup manually
- Able and disable to display popups on particular pages by page URLs
- Open popups after X seconds on site
- Open popups after X% of a page which is scrolled down
- Only re-display popups after X days
- Show a floating button
- Able to choose a position to display the float button
- Set the Terms and Conditions with no pre-tick checkbox (GDPR compliance)
- Receive a weekly new-subscribing report
- Feature the 8 latest subscribing email addresses on weekly reports
- Click exit site without turning off popup
- Click the float button to see the popup
- Click the banner to see the popup
- Receive discount coupons
- Actively choose Terms and Conditions
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
31 July, 2019
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, CRM, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento 2.3
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Released on 07 August 2018
- Added CSV translation file
- Fixed minor bugs
Released on 06 August 2018
- Initial release
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor