OverviewBack to top
Mageplaza Better Order Grid developed for Magento 2 provides admins with useful functions to help stores reorganize the order information for a refreshing look. Besides, a well-organized order grid with detailed information in the admin panel can help to increase accuracy in the order process and enhance efficiency in managing system. In the long run, users will have the capability to satisfy customer better and increase competitive advantages in the market.
- Extend the order grid by add nearly 30 extra columns
- Billing and shipping information displayed in the order grid
- Fill in the order grid with rich product details
- Allow hiding or showing certain columns
- Select status to hide/show orders on a grid
- Possible to change the header for any columns
- Easy to filter orders
- Properly works with Mageplaza Order Attributes and Order Labels
Problems & Solutions
Magento Default’s Drawbacks
- Being limited with order information: As each order can contain multiple important information needed to paid special notice, the stores always want to show more details of the order in the order grid. The more details added to the order, the better the order management system will be. However, the Magento defaults can only provide 20 columns.
- Illogical for manage order attributes: In order to make the management system to run smoothly, the original default’s order grid is not enough. Because it is not well-organized as the order attributes are not grouped in similar criteria.
Better Order Grid To Manage Your Order Better!
- Add more columns to store detailed information in the order grid: Better Order Grid provides nearly 30 columns ready to be filled in with information related to customer shipping, billing, and purchased items. Stores can select any information that they fell important in the order grid. Users will have better control of orders with detail information.
- Arrange the order column neatly: When a bundle of different information included in the order list, it is better to organize them into smaller groups. Mageplaza Better Order Grid helps you to sort attributes and divide them into 4 groups which are Billing Group, Shipping Group, Default Group, and Product Group. Four different groups for four different criteria will help users to view, choose and view attribute columns.
Benefits For Stores Admins
- Avoid missing any critical information of orders: With a large amount of information existed in the order grid, it is essential to have select and view function to select and show the important ones to save their time. In addition, admins can avoid forgetting important order details.
- Able to present or hide any columns: When there is any column that is unnecessary to the order process, the module can hide it in order to clear the order view.
- Process orders with a neat and professional order grid: The important details being displayed in the order grid can help the forgetful admins who have to deal with tons of work in a day to process the order effectively without missing any customer’s requirements.
- Extend Order Grid By Adding 30 Extra Columns: The store admins can add nearly a great number of columns at the order grid. The module provides 30 columns that support users to add in critical information of each order. Stores can select and view any necessary information according to admin’s wants.
Billing & Shipping Info Displayed In Order Grid
Each order will have a variety of attributes and organized information normally make it time-consuming for the stores to find important information. Because of that, the module helps the stores to manage order easier by grouping the information into 4 main groups which are Default, Billing, Shipping, Product. The order’s billing and shipping data will be categorized in the groups of Billing and Shipping. Admins can fill in additional information which are:
- Shipping/Billing company
- Shipping/Billing city
- Shipping/Billing nation
- Shipping/Billing region
- Shipping/Billing postcode
- Shipping/Billing telephone
- Shipping/Billing fax
Fill In Order Grid With Multiple Product Details
The special product detail for each order being added to the order grid will make the order’s information to become more informative and clear. The function gives stores the overall view to compare information easily as the table format can display the selected item’s attributes. The Product Group will be included with Items detail like:
- Product Type
- Product Options
- Row Total
Select Status To Hide/Show Orders On Grid
Another feature of Better Order Grid is the power to show or hide orders by using status in the backend grid. By choosing the status for orders, the selected order will be removed from the order grid. The status is a convenient way to filter order to classify based on the level of concern for individual orders.
- Suspected Fraud
- On Hold
- Payment Review
- Paypal Canceled Reversal/ Reversed
- Edit column title: Owners can allow/ disallow the column header edit function.
- Works appropriately with filter function: The order will be filtered normally with added attributes.
- Extension compatibility: The extension operates well with Order Attributes, Order Labels created by Mageplaza.
Full Feature List
At General Configuration Section
- Allow enabling/ disabling the extension
- Able to allow/ disallow adding column header’s editing section
- Hide order at grid by choosing status
At Order Grid
- Able to add 30 extra order attributes for order grid extension
- Divide order attributes divided into 4 groups at columns tab
- View certain order-attribute column via one click
- Able to change the column’s header (if allowed)
- Extra selected columns can apply filter function easily
More Benefits for Store Admins
- Avoid important being missed
- Able to show/ hide any column
- Able to change the name of the column
- Able to have a better and effective method to control orders
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
19 June, 2019
Extensions, Site Optimization, Hosting, Site Monitoring, Performance
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor