Automatic related products extension for Magento 2 is an all-round product recommendation tool which helps stores generate unlimited blocks like Daily Deals, Bestsellers
OverviewBack to top
A limit in many basic product recommendation tools is that store owners have limited choices to display suggested items on the frontend. To feature Daily Deals, Bestsellers, New Products, Featured Products or other types of product suggestions require a lot of workload and time from store admins, yet Magento 2 does not support this feature. Encountering this problem, online stores may miss a chance to optimize their profit.
Mageplaza Automatic Related Products for Magento 2 works as an all-round product recommendation tool. This module allows store admins to use sets of conditions and actions as fundamentals of which featured products can be displayed. Consequently, no limit is for a product recommendation, Related Products, Upsell, Cross-sell products, Daily Deals, Random Products, Bestsellers, New Products or Featured Products can be all configured with ease to show up on the frontend.
Flexible rules for displaying
With Magento 2 Automatic Related Products, store admins are enabled to set actions and respective conditions which, based on these rules, define which related products are allowed to appear along with the main product.
Thanks to the infinity of rules which can be set in the backend, Related products, Upsell products, Cross-sell products, Daily deals, New products, Featured products, Random products or Bestsellers can be displayed depending on the store owner’s needs.
Within a block, recommended products become well-arranged with the product sorting feature. Depend on specific purposes, products can be sorted in order of Bestsellers, Lowest price, Highest price, Newest products or Random products. For instance, if the bestseller order is chosen, suggested products will be ranked and shown in descending order of sales.
A/B Testing function
A/B Testing function is run when various rules are being applied. This helps store owners track and see statistics of how effective a rule is compared to others. The figures of Impression (views), clicks and CTR (clicks/impression) are calculated and recorded in a log to helps shopkeepers manage this tool better. Also, store owners are able to figure out which rule should be used to optimize profit.
A statistic chart can be built up gradually when you run rules in a page, admins, in the backend, can assess every rule’s performance. Also, store admins can disable or edit each rule based on their assessment of its Impression (views), clicks and CTR (clicks/impression).
Demo & Documentation
Full feature list
- Ability to customize related, upsell, cross-sell products in blocks
- Ability to replace default blocks by Magento
- Relevant product blocks can be performed in a slider or a grid.
- Rule quantity of product in a block
- Ability to name rules in the backend by admins
- Full control to enable/disable rules
- Ability to name the related products block by admins only
- Customizable template rules in the backend
- Ability to generate a child rule based on a parent rule
- Both child rules and parent rules can be run simultaneously
- Ability to display custom blocks on product pages, category pages, and shopping cart pages
- Related product blocks can be displayed in a specific store view
- Enable/Disable related product blocks displayed to a particular customer segment
- Ability to set an expiration date for each of native related product block
- Ability to set a certain priority number for each of native suggested product block
- Based on set-up rules, products will be filtered and displayed on blocks.
- Ability to preview recommended products which are conditioned in the backend
- Customizable CSS
- Display/Hide out-of-stock products
- Sort recommended products in order of Bestsellers, Lowest price, Highest price, Newest products or Random products.
- Customize by widget to feature the block at 30+ positions on a page
- Ability to keep track rules' statistics
- AJAX loading technology
- Ability to display price or the number of reviews under products on the block
- 100% open-source.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 1-year support.
- Lifetime update.
- 25 days money-back guarantee.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza’s extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Release first version