Access millions of shoppers by seamlessly selling and distributing your products on Amazon right from the Magento admin. Automate listings, synchronize orders and stock, and monitor inventory with this free extension.
Other Extensions by Magento an Adobe Company
OverviewBack to top
As a B2C or B2B merchant with business growth goals, you know it’s important to expand the visibility of your product offerings to as many customers as possible, and with Amazon now the world’s largest marketplace, you need an efficient way to sell and distribute to Amazon shoppers. With Amazon Sales Channel in Magento, you get the ease and familiarity of a direct integration to the Amazon U.S., Canada, and Mexico marketplaces so you can seamlessly gain access to millions of new customers. Now you can manage your Amazon sales directly within your Magento admin and keep your product listings consistent through the management of your Magento catalog.
Account & Pricing
The extension itself is free. An Amazon Seller Central account is required (currently $39.99 per Amazon marketplace). If you don’t yet have an account, you will need to sign up here.
- Continuously synchronize your product catalog to your Amazon store to leverage the world's largest marketplace
- Use advanced pricing rules to automatically match or beat your competitors and increase chances of winning the coveted Buy Box while protecting your margins.
- Use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), fulfill your own orders, or a combination of both to get products into buyers hands.
- View and manage Amazon orders, build customer profiles, and control shipping right from the Magento Order Grid.
- Offer B2B volume tiered pricing to give other business discounts based on quantity ordered.
- Synchronize inventory levels between Magento and Amazon, and use inventory marketing tactics to increase urgency among Amazon buyers.
- Enhance your Magento catalog by importing Amazon product attributes, photos, and product information on your existing catalog products
- Set individual products and/or product group overrides on key features such as price, handling time, product condition, and more
- Support multiple currencies using the currency conversion tool
- View recommended listing improvements
- Set rules to determine which product should be listed on Amazon, and which should not
- Product listing detail log to view individual product changes
Support & Documentation
An install guide and release notes can be found here.
To report bugs or issues with the extension, OS merchants can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond as we’re able. For questions about the extension, use the Q&A section below.
If you’re a merchant using Magento Commerce and need support for Amazon Sales Channel, submit a ticket via the Magento Support Help Center at https://support.magento.com.
For more information, please read the User Guide.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Simplified Onboarding and Maintenance: Add and integrate with your Amazon Seller account through a step-by-step process with detailed instructions available through the Magento Admin. Maintain your stores, accounts, and listed products through one dashboard.
Multiple Account Support: Manage and monitor multiple Amazon brands and marketplace regions through the Magento Admin.
Intelligent Pricing: Set automated repricing rules to increase your chances for the coveted Buy Box. Set prices to dynamically adjust to the current Buy Box price, or lowest competitor pricing. Set limits to repricing to protect your margin.
Listing Management: Automate product listings and sync your Magento catalog to the Amazon Marketplace using listing rules. Add specific overrides to finely control your offerings. Monitor and manage all your listings directly from the Magento Admin.
Consistent Inventory Management: Keep your Magento and Amazon inventory quantities in constant synchronization.
Order and Fulfillment Management: Track Amazon orders through the dashboard, with seamless communication and inventory updates. Complete and track order shipments as fulfilled by Amazon, merchant fulfilled, or a mix of methods.