Salesforce CRM Integration for Magento is a great tool which allows merchants to sync data from Magento to Salesforce.
OverviewBack to top
Ever tired of your ever-growing list of customers? Exhausted of managing all the different data related to each new customer but are stored in different places? Well, Salesforce will give you the ability to merge all these data into one place, giving you easy access to customer data. By combining these separate pieces of information, store managers will be able to make better decisions, improve customer satisfaction and business results.
By using our Magento 2 Salesforce CRM Integration extension, store managers will be able to automatically sync all customer’s data (name, product, order, invoice, etc.) from their Magento 2 store to their Salesforce CRM platform. Thanks to that, store managers will be able to process these data to better segment customers based on their demographic, buying pattern, purchase intention, etc. These valuable insights will allow them to conduct highly targeted marketing campaigns, maximizing the chance that customers will response well to the promotional messages. For example, store managers could categorize customers into three different groups: light buyers, moderate buyers and heavy buyers based on their purchase frequency and order value. Afterwards, they can sales promotion campaigns with different levels of offer for each group – heavy buyers will get most discounts, and light buyers will get few. Salesforce CRM integration will also help store managers to build and maintain great relationships with their customers, maximizing the customer lifetime value and profitability.
To use this extension, you will need to have a Salesforce CRM account. If you haven’t got one yet, you can register an account here. Prices for Salesforce CRM service start at $25/month and can be found here, or you can contact the Salesforce team for more information.
- Allows synchronizing data from Magento store and Salesforce CRM Products Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Orders, Invoices
- Allows synchronizing Promotions from Magento store into Salesforce CRM Campaigns.
- Allows synchronizing and updating from Magento store into Salesforce CRM Products.
- Allows creating Custom Fields and Custom Invoice Items.
- Allows admins to define the matching fields between the two system with ease.
- Admin can view sync history to see what data has been transferred between Magento and Salesforce.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.0] - 2016-10-09
Version number: 1.2.1 Stability: Stable Compatibility: 1.8, 1.8.1, 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2
- Delete a record in Contacts, Leads table (Salesforce) when admin delete a customer in Magento Admin Panel.
- Add button "Update Fields" when add/edit mapping
- Update a record in Contacts, Leads table when customer/admin update information address.
- Update a record in Campaign when admin update a record in Catalog Rule Price.
- Update/Delete Products when admin edit/delete a product in Magento Admin Panel.
- Add button "Update Fields" in Mapping.
- Create a report when sync data success (create/update/delete a record).