Zoho CRM Integration extension for Magento 2 by Magenest allows synchronizing and transmitting data from your Magento 2 store to Zoho CRM System.
OverviewBack to top
Zoho CRM is a cloud CRM service that helps you to store and segment your customer data into different group along the customer journey. This helps managers to better define customers and conduct different sales and marketing activities to these groups.
Magenest Zoho CRM extension for Magento 2 has the ability to connect your Zoho CRM and your Magento 2 store so that you can better manage your business's status and maintain customer relationship more effectively. It helps you identify cross-sale and up-sale opportunities by establishing a seamless flow of business information between your CRM and your Magento system.
Your Magento store's purchase history and customer account information will also by synchronized, which means your Zoho CRM system can be used as powerful marketing tool.
How to use this extension
- First you need to create a Zoho CRM account at the Zoho CRM website. The fee for using Zoho CRM starts at $12/month.
- After installing the extension, login to your Magento 2 store back-end and connect your store database with the Zoho CRM account (please refer to our User guide for specific instructions).
- Map your data fields on the Magento 2 store to data fields in your Zoho CRM account.
- Set the account types to use for transactions in Magento 2.
- Map payment methods in your Magento 2 store to payment methods in your Zoho CRM account.
- Set a syncing interval for the extension to run periodically or automatically.
Summary of features
- Sync and update customer data from Magento 2 store to Zoho CRM Modules, including Lead, Contact and Account.
- Sync and update Order data from Magento 2 store into Zoho CRM Sales Order Module.
- Sync and update Invoice data from Magento store into Zoho CRM Invoice Module.
- Sync and update Promotion rules from Magento 2 store into Zoho CRM Campaign Module.
- Sync and update Product data from Magento 2 store into Zoho CRM Product data.
- Zoho CRM and Magento 2 in the backend with ease.
- Easily set up and connect your Zoho CRM account with Magento 2 store.
- Set up real-time syncing, interval syncing or sync manually.
Sync customer data from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM
Sync customer data from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM when customer registers for a new account or edit their account info.
Sync product from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM
Sync product data from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM when a new product product is created or product info is updated in Magento 2.
Sync catalog price rules from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM
When a catalog price rule is created or update in Magento 2, sync that rule from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM.
Sync order data from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM
Create a new sales order or update sales order in Zoho CRM when customers make a new purchase or an order is edit in Magento 2.
Sync invoice data from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM
Sync invoices from to Zoho CRM when customer payment is successful or when an invoice is edited in Magento 2.
Easy setup and configuration
Merchants do not need to learn any line of code to integrate the two platforms together. Just go your Salesforce account to get the provided API key and insert them into your Magento 2 Zoho CRM Connector. Once connected, you are ready to sync everything to your CRM
Freely field mapping from Magento 2 to Zoho CRM
Store managers can easily sync from 100 fields in Magento 2 to 100 fields in Zoho CRM. This allows customer to customize their CRM data to provide info and insight for any business objective that suits their strategy. Just set the data mapping field once and everything is set on autopilot.
Sync whenever you want
Our extension allows merchant to choose between different syncing methods.
- Real-time synchronization: automatically sync data to Zoho CRM whenever there is new data or when data is updated in Magento 2. Works best for businesses that need real time data to make quick decisions.
- Interval sync: for merchants with a large amount of data in their store, real-time syncing might cause great strain to their server. To reduce workload for the server, we recommend using you set your syncing mode to interval syncing. This ensure your CRM data is still up to data in Zoho
- Manual sync: merchants can go to the syncing queue in their Maegento 2 store back-end menu and sync data in the queue manually.
Sync whatever you want
Store managers have the freedom to choose what to sync from Magento 2 to their Zoho CRM database. They can choose to sync all types of data, or just sync individual data types – Customer, Product, Promotional Rule, Order, Invoice, etc. This makes sure business owners will be able to sync whatever is necessary for their business operation.
High quality products and services
When purchasing extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 30 day money-back
- 6 month support
- Lifetime update
DEMOS & INFO
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## [2.0.0] - 2017-10-26
- Compatible with Magento Open Source 2.2
- Compatible with Magento Commerce 2.2
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Magento EE 2.1.x
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.1.0] - 2017-02-14
1. Allow synchronizing and updating All Contacts from Magento 2 store into ZohoCrm.
2. Allow synchronizing and updating All Leads from Magento 2 store into ZohoCrm.
3. Allow synchronizing and updating All Accounts from Magento 2 store into ZohoCrm.
4. Allow synchronizing and updating All Products from Magento 2 store into ZohoCrm.
5. Allow synchronizing and updating All Orders from Magento 2 store into ZohoCrm.
6. Allow synchronizing and updating All Campaigns from Magento 2 store into ZohoCrm.
7. Allow synchronizing and updating All Data from Magento 2 store into ZohoCrm.
8. Allow seeing sync information and sync a single Customer.
9. Allow seeing sync information and sync a single Product.
10. Allow seeing sync information and sync a single Order.
11. Add queue mode.
12. Allow choosing auto sync or add to queue sync.
13. Allow checking report of daily requests.
14. Allow add all Customers, Products, Orders, Invoices, Credit Memos to Queue.