Vtiger CRM Integration extension by Magenest is a powerful tool that allows you to synchronize data from your Magento 2 store to Vtiger CRM.
OverviewBack to top
Magento 2 is the most preferred and powerful open source E-commerce platform that allows store owners to effectively manage products, orders, shipments, etc.
Meanwhile, Vtiger is an affordable CRM platform that helps businesses to make more sales and service their customers better. To combine the power of these two platform, Magenest has built Vtiger CRM Integration extension for Magento 2
To use our extension, first you need to register for a Vtiger account here. Pricing for Vtiger starts at $10/month. For more detail, visit here. For a complete guide on which Vtiger edition to choose, see here.
How to use this extension
- First, you need to install a Vtiger CRM extension for Magento 2
- After you have created a Vtiger account, log into your account to get your Vtiger key.
- Insert your Vtiger key to your account in Magento 2 store back-end.
- Map data fields in your Magento 2 store to Vtiger CRM.
Summary of features
- Sync from over 100 fields in Magento 2
- Sync to over 100 fields in Vtiger CRM
- Easy setup and configuration
- Easy field mapping
- Sync in different modes: automatic, interval, manual
- Sync product data
- Sync customer data
- Sync order data
- Sync price rule data
- Easy management with syncing reports
Sync product data from Magento 2 to Vtiger CRM
- Sync product info including product name, details and stocks
- You can sync product data whenever there is a new product created
- Sync product info to Vtiger when product info in Magento 2 is updated
Sync customer data from Magento 2 to Vtiger
- Sync customer data when there is a new customer on Magento 2 store (customer signs up a new account)
- Sync updates in customer info when customer edit their profile in Magento 2
- Sync customer info from Magento 2 to different modules in Vtiger
Sync order data from Magento 2 to Vtiger CRM
- Automatically sync new orders from to Vtiger when customers make new purchases
- Update changes to product orders when order info is changed
- Sync from orders in Magento 2 to different modules in Vtiger, including lead, subscriber, opportunity, contact, account
Easily connect Magento 2 to Vtiger
- Sign up for a Vtiger pricing plan
- Get an API key from your Vtiger account
- Insert Vtiger API key Magento 2 Vtiger Integration setting
- Click "Connect"
Automatic syncing for ease of management
Sync in real time for each update and change in product, customer, order
Cron job syncing - Syncing between intervals
- Set up Magento 2 Vtiger to sync between different intervals
- Add data to sync queues for later processing
- Set up intervals as small as 5 minutes
- Merchants can sync data manually for proactive management
- Sync all data to Vtiger with one click in the setting section
- Go to the syncing queue and click sync data to transfer everything from Magento 2 to Vtiger
- Go to individual records to sync data individually (sync one customer, product, order)
Easy field mapping from Magento 2 to Vtiger
- Map data fields from Magento 2 to Vtiger in two clicks
- Support one-to-many syncing: 1 field in Magento 2 to many fields in Vtiger
Sync to various modules and fields
- Choose from 100+ fields in Magento 2 to sync from
- Choose from 7 Vtiger modules
- Choose from 100+ fields in Vtiger to sync to
View syncing reports
- Easily check which data synced successfully and which failed to sync
- See daily syncing reports from Magento
- Track the number of successes and failures
High quality products and services
- When purchasing extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 100% Open-source and Customizable software
- 6 month support
- Lifetime update
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## [102.0.0] - 2017-10-27
- Compatible with Magento Open Source 2.2
- Compatible with Magento Commerce 2.2
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [101.1.1] - 2017-4-28
- Allows sync old data Customers from Magento.
- Allows sync old data Products from Magento.
- Allows sync old data Orders from Magento.
- Allows sync old data Invoice from Magento.
- Allows manage report sync data.
- Allows setting and check connect VtigerCRM.
- Allows synchronizing and updating Customers from Magento store into Vtiger CRM Leads, Organizations, Contacts
- Allows synchronizing Orders from Magento store into Vtiger CRM Sales Orders
- Allows synchronizing Invoices from Magento store into Vtiger CRM Invoices
- Allows synchronizing and updating Products from Magento store into Vtiger CRM Products
- Allows deleting customer and product's records in Magento once they are auto deleted in Vtiger CRM Leads, Organizations, Contacts and Products
- Allows admins define the mapping fields in backend with ease. Mapping manually between Magento attributes and Vtiger CRM custom fields