OverviewBack to top
Emails and SMS are important marketing tools for every business. However, sending messages to each customer is a time-consuming task, especially for companies with a tremendous amount of customers.
With Follow Up Emails for Magento 2, merchants can send unlimited emails and SMS automatically on preset schedules. By this way, merchants can save a lot of time and money as well as utilize their resources smarter for more valuable tasks.
The extension can be integrated with Mandrill (an add-on for MailChimp users) and Nexmo, world leading service providers. Now nurturing and maintaining the relationship with customers is just a piece of cake!
Account & Pricing
Although Follow Up Emails for Magento 2 can run without integrating with 3rd party services like Mandrill and Nexmo, we highly recommend you to integrate them into the extension, which allows you to make the most of Follow Up Email features.
Separate accounts for Mandrill and for NexMo are required and these accounts are not automatically created during extension installation:
- For Mandrill: Merchants have to be Mailchimp users first to access Mandrill service, so visit here to register. Mailchimp provides flexible plans to suit your business, including free and monthly-paid packages. All the packages require users who want to use Mandrill to pay the additional fees calculated by purchased email blocks per month.
- For Nexmo: Merchants can sign up here. Your pricing will be charged based on your location and the services you choose to use.
- Create different rules for sending emails
- Allow customers to choose from predefined email rules
- Set multiple email templates for each rule
- Set emailing schedule
- Add coupon code to emails
- View abandoned cart rate
- Smart abandoned cart
- View history of sent emails (mail log)
- Fully flexible rules and conditions
- Attach files into the email
- Manage abandoned cart list
- Search customer birthday list
- Integrate with Mandrill to avoid being listed in spam box
- Configure whether the mobile field is visible and/or mandatory in customer registration form
- Integrate with Nexmo to send SMS to the customer's cell phone
- Create contents and schedules to send SMS to customers for each event
- Allow admin to send or cancel SMS manually
- Various customizable templates
Automate emails on user action & specific events
Admins can send chains of emails and SMS to customers based on their actions on the Magento 2 store. These actions or trigger events include when customers abandon their carts, sign up an account, subscribe to the newsletter, order a product, etc. Based on these events, appropriate messages are sent to customers such as welcome emails, discount coupons, review reminders, and related product suggestions, … You can create flexible rules as many as you want.
For example, when a customer adds items into the shopping cart but does not check out. The system will automatically send both abandoned cart emails to the customer to inform and motivate him/her complete the orders.
Also, admins can send emails based on specific events in their stores, including customer birthday or when there is any news/upgraded product for customers.
All the sent emails and SMS are recorded in the Magento back-end that can be managed easily.
Send email and SMS series
For each event, you can set up email and SMS chains to send customers on specific schedules. Once the emails are set, you just need to sit and wait for your emails to be sent in the order you specified. There is no need for you to do anything.
Reduce spam rate with Mandrill integration
Emails sent automatically to customers are often flagged as spam. These emails are often ignored. Your reputation can also be damaged when customers feel insecure about your messages and lose your trust in your brand. This problem can be easily addressed by our new feature of integrating with Mandrill. As a result, your emails will jump to the customer's inbox and catch their attention.
Create multiple email templates
To make your email more attractive and interesting, we have designed 5 free email templates that is ready to use. This will save you a lot of time compared to creating a new email from scratch. Best of all, you can customize them to fit these emails with your brand.
Support discount coupons
The extension allows you to add coupons when sending emails. Giving coupons to customers is an effective tip for all marketing campaigns. For example, when customers abandon their cart, the system will automatically send emails to them, with an accompanying coupon code to encourage customers to continue the purchase. It will decrease the abandoned cart rate and boost sales for stores.
Attach files in email
By attaching PDF, Doc, Excel documents in the emails, store owners can provide more information that is too long to be shown in emails so that the email format is kept simple and appealing to attract customers to read the content.
Display a notification bell on the navigation bar
A notification bell is put on the bar of the front end in order to display the number of a customer’s unread mails whenever he/she logs into the system. It is convenient for customers to manage mails as well as keep track of missing events on your store.
High-quality extensions and services
- 100% open-source and customizable software
- Lifetime free update
- 6-month free support
For more information, refer to our:
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Add Canceled new order mail when order is processing
2. Fix bug: Some time display error when send email
3. Fix bug: Some time display error when load email template
4. Fix bug: Mail log is not display for unsubscribe list
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. (New feature) able to capture guest email and send wishlist reminder
2. (New feature) able to attach multiple coupon in a single email
3. (New feature) able to send customer email to ask for product review
4. (New feature) track emails opening
5. (New feature) track email clicking
6. Add new, edit email template button in rule editing
7. Add Enable/Disable for abandoned cart
8. Add new variables in Email Templates: Order's items, Related products, ...
9. Fix some bugs