Ultimate Follow Up Email & SMS extension for Magento 2 is a great tool which allows store owners to send email and SMS automatically to customers.
OverviewBack to top
Let's say you have got hundreds of customers and you want to keep them coming back. One solution is to use email marketing and SMS marketing. However, it’s too hard to manage all of them. Writing thousands of messages and sending them to individual customers will cost you a lot of time, effort, and money. With Follow Up Email & SMS, you can send automated emails and SMS on preset schedules. This extension is integrated with Mailchimp Mandrill and Nexmo. Nurturing and maintaining relationship with customers is now a piece of cake!
Account & Pricing
Depending on your needs, an additional MailChimp and/or Nexmo account is required. Additional fees apply. Sign up and pricing can be found below.
How to use this extension
Send email to customers
To reduce the chance that your emails will get flagged as spam, use Mailchimp Mandrill. You can signup Mailchimp account here. Pricing for Mailchimp starts free and for Mandrill at 20$/month. To increase the open rate and engagement rate for your mail, see here.
Send SMS to customers
This brand new feature, which is made possible by Nexmo integration.
Nexmo offers a global SMS API which allows you to send messages to all but four countries and receive inbound messages via virtual numbers in twenty eight countries. It brings your business, will equip the extension with the ability of sending SMS directly to your customers’ cellphone. Using Nexmo, your SMS will enjoy:
+ More security, lower latency.
+ Better delivery rates.
+ Free inbound SMS.
- Suggest related products: when customers purchase your products, you can now send personalized emails to recommend complementary and related products to their past purchase. By giving them relevant suggestions that add more value to their shopping experience, you will increase the conversion rate and order value for each customer.
- Review reminders: after customers have bought your products, you can set the messaging system to send an email or SMS to remind customers to review them. This will increase interaction between your store and customers, and those reviews will give your store more social proof and reputation.
- Abandoned cart recovery: Store managers can now set smart coupon codes that expire after a specific amount of time to encourage customer to return to their cart. An email chain with coupon will be sent to customers and might automatically stop when customers buy any products in their abandoned cart.
- Abandoned cart analytics: admins can track the abandoned cart rate as well as abandoned cart recovery rate to help store managers monitor the effectiveness of email campaigns. This will help store managers analyze the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns that use coupon to motivate customers.
Automatically send emails on user action
Admins can send chains of emails and SMS to customers based on their actions on the Magento 2 store. These actions or trigger events include when customers abandon their cards, sign up an account, subscribe to newsletter, order a product, etc. Based on these events, the email and messaging system in Magento will send appropriate messages to customers, including welcome email, discount coupons, review reminders, related product suggestions… You can create various messaging rules, which will save you a lot of time.
For example, when a customer adds items into their cart but they do not check out. The system will automatically send both SMSs and emails to customer’s cellphone to inform that they have abandoned their cart. In this email, the store owners can send a coupon code to encourage customers to complete their purchase. This will decrease abandoned cart rate and boost sales for stores.
Automatically send emails on specific events
Admin can send emails based on specific events in their stores, including customer birthday or when there is a new, upgraded product for customers.
Send email and SMS series
For each event, you can set up email and SMS chains to send customers on specific schedules. Once the emails are set, you just need to sit and wait for your emails to be sent in the order you specified. There is no need for you to do anything. Hands free!
Reduce spam rate by integration with Mail Chimp Mandrill
Emails sent automatically to customers are often flagged as spam. This situation could damage your profit and destroy your relationship with customers. This problem can be easily addressed by our new feature of integrating with Mail Chimp. This feature will limit the risk of mails being recognized as spam. As a result, your emails will jump to the customer' inbox and catch their attention.
Create multiple email templates
To make your email more attractive and interesting, we have created 5 free email templates to make them more visually appealing. This will save you a lot of time compared to creating a new email from scratch. Best of all, you can customize them to fit these emails with your brand.
Support discount coupons
The extension allows you to add coupons automatically in email. For example, when a customer abandon their cart, the system will automatically send emails to customer, with an accompanying coupon code to encourage customers to continue the purchase This will decrease abandoned cart and boost sales for stores.
Attach files in email
Besides sending a normal email, the extension also allows the store owner to attach PDF, Doc, Excel documents in the email. This will greatly benefit the store owner as attaching files can provide more information that is too long to be shown in emails.
Display a notification bell on the navigation bar
We have put a notification bell on the bar of the front end in order to display the number of a customer’s unread mails whenever he/she logs into the system. This will bring more convenience for customers in managing mails as well as keeping track of missing events.
Summary of Features
- Allow admin to create different rules for sending emails.
- Allow customers to choose from predefined email rules.
- Set multiple email templates for each rule.
- Set emailing schedule.
- Add coupon code to emails.
- View abandoned cart rate
- Smart abandoned cart
- View history of sent emails (mail log)
- Fully flexible rules and conditions.
- Allow admin to attach files into the email.
- Allow admin to manage abandoned cart list.
- Allow admin to search customer birthday list.
- Make sure that the email will not be considered as spam with Mailchimp Mandrill integration.
- Allow admin to configure whether mobile field is visible and/or mandatory in customer registration form.
- Integrate Magento 2 stores with Nexmo to send SMS to the customer's cell phone.
- Create contents and schedules to send SMS to customers for each event.
- Alllow admin to send or cancelled SMS manually.
When purchasing extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 100% Open source
- Easy to install and configure
- User-friendly interface
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
1. (New feature) able to capture guest email and send wishlist reminder
2. (New feature) able to attach multiple coupon in a single email
3. (New feature) able to send customer email to ask for product review
4. (New feature) track emails opening
5. (New feature) track email clicking
6. Add new, edit email template button in rule editing
7. Add Enable/Disable for abandoned cart
8. Add new variables in Email Templates: Order's items, Related products, ...
9. Fix some bugs