Super Easy SEO for Magento 2 by Magenest allows store managers to create and manage SEO data for their products, categories and pages easily.
OverviewBack to top
SEO is difficult, and it is even more so when you are managing hundreds and thousands of products on Magento 2. With Super Easy SEO for Magento 2 by Magenest, we provide you with a comprehensive SEO solution package from beginning to end for your website – interaction with search bots, SEO content generator, onsite experience management and SEO quality analysis
- Easily edit robot meta tag for multiple pages
- Set canonical tag for main pages
- Generate and submit sitemaps
- Create product and category SEO templates
- Auto create image alt tags
- Auto cross linking
- Redirect management
- Image optimization
- Content analysis toolkit
- SEO data live preview
- Preview product and category data
Manage crawling and indexation
- Search bots have rules, and setting up the right rules will give them the right signals to index your website easily. Store managers can configure their stores to control how search engines interact with the website with Super Easy SEO.
- Admins can easily edit robot meta tag for different pages in the site to permit search engines to list the page on search engine result pages (SERP). Thanks to this, admins can hide pages that they do not want to show on SERPs, such as a thank you page with a free download link. They could also change
- Canonical tags: admin can change which page will receive SEO value when there are different versions of a page with the same content. This helps you to concentrate your link juice in one page.
- Sitemap generation & submission: Admins can create a structural map of the website, show it to visitors and submit them to search engines.
Mass SEO metadata generation
- The feature is designed to help store manager to create SEO metadata for tens of thousands of SKUs, which saves them a lot of time and effort trying to create these data manually.
- Create product SEO template for products and categories: Store managers can create SEO product templates for product pages and category pages. This will automatically generate metadata based on rules set by store managers so that
- Create category SEO template: Allow store managers to create SEO template for category pages. The metadata currently supported includes
- Auto creates image alt tag: To make it easy for search engines to find your products, you can add image alt tags which contain long-tail keywords. This increases your chance of getting found on the web and increases ranking for your product. Super Easy SEO will auto create alt tag to your images when you add them to your products.
- Customer experience is an indirect factor that affects your onsite SEO, churn rate and rate. We help store managers to improve their onsite experience by managing internal linking, redirection and image loading speed.
- Cross linking: to control your user behavior on-site, you can utilize internal and external gate
- Redirect management: there are times when your products are out of stock or not available anymore. In these cases, you would want to redirect your product pages to other parts of your store to improve conversion rate. Customers might also type a wrong URL to your website, so you might use the redirect management function to redirect from the wrong address back to your store, thereby increasing traffic.
- Image optimizer: images affect your loading time significantly, which influences both user experience and Google SEO score. With Super Easy SEO, you can scan for images and compress them to make them smaller while still retaining their quality. Our Image Optimizer supports three image formats such as png, jpg and gif.
SEO Quality Audit/Analysis
- Checking and updating content is an essential part of your SEO work, . With Super Easy SEO, you would be able to check the SEO quality of your content individually or on a large scale.
- Content analysis: Allow content writers and managers to check SEO the quality of their product and page content. Just set a focus keyword and the extension will provide you with an evaluation of your content to see which SEO criteria it passed or failed. For example, you can check keyword density, title keyword, meta description keyword, and more.
- SEO data live preview: The extension will create a pop-up window to show you the general metadata for each product. This allows store managers to quickly check any product for SEO issues.
- Preview product & category metadata: Admins can preview metadata, including SEO URL key, meta title, meta keywords and meta description for each product. They can also evaluate the quality of teach meta data type with Super Easy SEO. Admins can see the length of each meta data, and see if it meets the standards required by Google.
High quality products and services
When buying extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 100% Open source and customizable software
- 24/7 support
- Free lifetime update
Documents & Demo
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
### 1.0.0 ### 21-03-2017
* Add template with product, category
* Add redirect link with no router
* Add auto render link
* Add preview product : toolbar, snippet
* Add preview category : toolbar, snippet
* Add sitemap link and custom link
* Add rich snippet , twitter card and open graph