OverviewBack to top
Secure a consistent stream of sales for your store! Create customer loyalty in just 2 steps! Here’s how your business runs every day. Create a product, go out and find new customers, persuade them to buy your products. And try to maintain a relationship with existing customers. Rinse and repeat.
You spend so much time and effort on these tasks. And yet your customers can switch to your competitors at any moment, wasting your valuable time. So what can you do to keep your customers coming back with ease? Subscription & Recurring Payments for Magento 2 by Magenest is here to help you. The extension allows customers to subscribe to products – they will be able to automatically reorder the products between each interval, and an amount of money will automatically be deduced from their account.
Summary Of Features
- PayPal, Authorize.net, and Stripe payments included
- Create and manage subscription plans
- Apply subscription plans to products
- Allow customers to select a start date for their subscriptions
- Set initial fees for subscriptions
- Manage options for subscription plans
- Manage customers’ subscription profiles
- Customers can suspend, cancel or renew their subscriptions in their Account Dashboard in the front-end
- PCI DSS compliance
Create & Manage Subscription Plans
Our Subscriptions & Recurring Payments extension allows a store owner to create subscription plans in the back-end and choose which product to apply:
- Simple products, configurable products supported
- Custom billing intervals, limited or unlimited billing cycles
- Set an initial fee for a subscription plan, there is no restriction to the value of the initial fee
- Merchants can set up a trial period for a subscription in the back-end. This lets customers try out a product free-of-charge
- Set the maximum allowed number of retries for payment failure, after which the subscription will be put on hold
Manage Customers That Have Subscription Plans
Store managers can manage customers with subscription plans in Subscription -> Recurring Profiles. You can view and edit the detailed information of each profile. As an admin, you can make changes to a customer's subscription plan or cancel it.
Better User Experience For Customers
This extension comes with a more refined plan selector design for the front-end. This "subscription view" is separated from the default Magento. Additionally, to see what they are subscribing to, customers can go to the "My Subscriptions" section in their account dashboard. There they will see the list of their on-going and past subscriptions. Customers can choose to renew, suspend, or cancel these plans.
High-Quality Products & Services
- 100% open source
- 24/7 support
- Free lifetime updates
Demo & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.0 (obsolete), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
29 July, 2019
Extensions, Payments & Security, Fraud, Checkout Enhancements, Payment Integration
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Compatible with Magento 2.3 CE, EE and B2B
- Major code structure refactor
- Add: Subscription with StripePayment
- Add: Subscription date
- Add: Display subscription invoice
- Add: Paypal, authorize webhook
- Add: New template choose subscription
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.3] - 2016-07-28
- Added Authorize.net subscription feature.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.1] - 2016-04-03
- Admins can manage recurring profiles with grid view and detail view.
- Users can also view their recurring profiles. They can suspend, cancel and reactivate their profiles.
- A cron job is set to be activated every minute. This cron job will get the latest profile status and information.
## [1.0.0] - 2016-03-31
- Enable a product of type simple, virtual or downloadable to become a subscription product
- Admin can have full control of a product's recurring options, including:
+ Enable recurring feature
+ Customer can define start date or not
+ Number of maximum payment failures
+ Auto bill on next cycle
+ Multiple billing options, each has period unit (Day, Week, Month, SemiMonth or Year), billing frequency and max billing cycles
+ Enable trial and its options (amount, period unit, billing frequency and billing cycles)
+ Enable initial fee and its amount
- When a customer purchase a product that has recurring feature enabled, regular check/order checkout will also create a recurring profile.
- Customers can checkout with Paypal easily, they can also manage their recurring profiles in My Recurring Profiles in My Account
- Admin can manage all recurring profiles in Magenest Subscription -> Recurring Profiles
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor