OverviewBack to top
We are living in a world full of brands. Companies are pouring tons of money into marketing campaigns hoping that their brands will be at the top of the customer's mind. Shopping online always embodies some risks since you cannot see the product until it gets delivered to your home. What if the real product does not look like what was shown in the online store? To reduce risk, customers tend to choose products from their familiar brands. It becomes one of the top criteria when we visit an e-commerce store.
Thanks to our Shop By Brand for Magento 2 extension, store owners will be able to gain trust from their customers by showing which brand a particular product belongs to. More sales for your stores will naturally flow in as you just need to sit back and the brands will do all the marketing and advertising campaigns for you.
- Create unlimited brands and brand categories
- Add products when creating a new brand
- Assign existing products into a brand
- Show brand icon in product list
- Set featured brands and featured products for each brand
- Show products with the brand name on Category and Product Page
- Create a landing page to display all the brands in store
- Manage brands effectively with Dashboard displaying brand performance
Easily Classify Products Into Brands
Admins can create many different brands as needed and group them into categories. Assigning products to brands just takes you a few clicks. This helps customers shorten the seeking time for the products from their favorite brands. Each brand will have a detail page that provides general information about that brand. Make sure that you prepare an impressive introduction to gain the interest of customers, even for those who haven't heard the brand name before. You can choose some featured brands and featured products for each brand.
Display Brands In Various Ways
Admins freely choose how their brands will be shown on the storefront.
- Brand listing page: All the brands are collected in one single place that brings convenience for your customers. This page is put right on the menu so that customers can access it easily.
- Category page: Customers can see the products belonging to which brands without navigating to the product detail page.
- Product detail page: Brands appear in two different places. The first one is right below the short description, and the other is at the bottom of the page.
Keep Track Your Brand Performance
In the Magento 2 backend, admins can get an overview of brand performance (which ones are selling fast and which ones are not). You can see two charts on the dashboard:
- Pie chart: Present the percentage of brands in your store. You can know exactly how many products you have in each brand.
- Bar chart: Calculate the total sales orders of each brand.
Based on those statistics, merchants can reevaluate their brand strategies and make proper changes to improve store sales.
High-quality Extensions & Services
- 100% open-source
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Hover on brand to show brand's description
- Add related product of brand in product page
- Show total number product in brand logo
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
##101.2.0 - 25/09/2017
- Allow export and import all brands use XML, CSV file
- Filter brand,group follow store view
- Allow auto url rewrite when create store and setting url rewrite brand page
- Fix small bugs
- Compatible with Magento Open Source 2.1.x, 2.2.x
- Compatible with Magento Commerce 2.1.x
##101.1.1 - 10/03/2017
- Allow setting url rewrite brand page
- Allow add meta keyword, description, short description brand page
- Fix small bugs
##1.1.0 - [2016-12-14]
- Allow setting : add attribute, group brand, featured product, featured brand, filter category, filter group
- Manage all brand groups, allow add group for each brand
- Allow add featured product, featured brand
- Allow show sidebar manufactor, filter group brand
- Allow filter brand for each category, filter brand for each group brand
- Show featured product, featured brand
- Dashboard brand : quantity, order total