Sage Pay Payments and Subscriptions extension for Magento 2 is a powerful tool that integrates your Magento 2 store with Sage Pay Payment Gateway.
OverviewBack to top
Sage Pay is one of the most trusted payment gateways in the world. It supports all customer’s payment needs as well as accepts any payment type. Merchants can also enable their stores' checkout with 3D Secure as an additional security layer to prevent fraudulent activities.
With Sage Pay Payments and Subscriptions extension for Magento 2 by Magenest, your Magento store will be equipped with a new payment gateway that takes checkout security to the next level. While you can find all of the basic functionalities of a payment gateway, the extension is also enabled with subscription options. On Magento back end, store owners can easily create multiple subscription plans for a specific product. Customers will be able to subscribe to a product's predefined plan on placing an order, which includes billing frequency detail and the number of billing frequency.
First, sign up for a Sage Pay account. Pricing for the Sage Pay service includes:
- Personal credit cards (MasterCard and Visa): 1.99% per transaction.
- Debit card (Visa debit, Electron and domestic Maestro): 40p per account.
- 3D Secure (Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode): Free.
- Transactions processed without 3D secure will incur a premium charge: 0.5% for credit cards 0.10p for debit cards.
- AMEX: Starting at 1.68%.
- Diners Club/Discover: On request.
- JCB: On request.
- Minimum monthly service fee: None
For more detail price, please click on the following link:
How it works
- Merchants might contact Sage Pay to register a merchant account. After registration, you can get an API key (or PSIID) to integrate merchant account with the Magento 2 store.
- Go to the back-end and connect your Magento 2 store with your Sage Pay account.
- You are ready to receive payment!
Full list of features for Sage Pay Subscription for Magento 2
- Subscription management tool
- Secure Iframe Payment
- PCI DSS Level 1
- Direct Payment
- 3D Secure
- Full authorization
- Capturing payment
- Direct Refund
- Saved card
- Support multiple currencies
- Support different payment card brands, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Gift aid for donation
- Support different card brands
Keep revenue coming consistently with subscription plan manager
- Create new subscription plans for customers
- Turn existing products into subscription products
- Set the number of payment cycles
- Set subscription pricing policy
- With subscription management tool, merchants will put customer's mind at ease when ordering necessity products. No longer forget about buying your favorite magazine, your personal hygiene products, just set it up one time and let everything runs on autopilot
Sagepay secure drop-in payment
- With Sagepay drop-in checkout, merchants will be able to embed a payment form hosted by Sagepay
- The form still stays on the merchant’s site, while payment info will be stored and processed on Sagepay’s server
- Merchants using this payment method will validate their PCI DSS Compliance using SAQ A/RoC A
- Using Sagepay embedded payment allows customers to pay for their products and services without leaving the store
- Maintain customer shoping experience and reduce churn rate
- Merchants using this payment method will validate their PCI DSS Compliance using SAQ A-EP/ RoC A-EP
- Offer an additional security layer to protect buyers
- Meet bank requirements abourt 3D Secure
- Reduce chance of fraud and card theft
- Edit order status/ billing details
- With preauthorization, merchants will be able to make a nominal charge to customer’s bank account (the fund is not debited from customer’s bank account but will be put on hold temporarily)
- hold that an amount of money from customer’s account to verify their payment ability
- The fund will be kept on hold for a certain period of time before the pre-authorization expires and the fund release
- Else, merchants can navigate to Magento 2 back-end to request for the payment to be captured
- This test helps merchants to ensure that payment cards are not fake, as well as customer’s account balance is sufficient for making purchase
- Customers might be able to request for payment immediately from their store backend
- This helps merchants to capture their revenue without leaving their store, reducing any risk of losing payment
This technology asks for CVC, CVC or AVS to check security. In case the info fails to match the server data, Sage Pay will stop the payment before banks may authorize hackers to pay for their purchases.
- Enjoy security from a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant payment processor. Sage Pay has the highest level of card data security
- The payment process has PCI DSS compliance level 1, so merchants and customers alike can rest assure when storing and processing customers payment data on Sage Pay
- Customer can save their payment card info to use for next time
- No need to manually enter their card detail again and again
- Save multiple credit cards to easily switch to another at will
- Merchants can refund money directly from the backend of their Magento 2 store
- With support for Direct Fund, merchant can help speed up this process and help prevent customer dissatisfaction turning into a crisis
Full authorization (Authorize and capture)
- For merchants that enjoy quick payment, they can turn on full authorization for Sagepay.
- This works similar to pre-authorization but merchants will be able to capture the fund immediately without making any request to SagePay’s server.
- This automates the capturing process so merchants will not have to log into their Magento 2 store back-end to request for their money
- In the UK, customers can claim back part of their tax money by donating through Gift Aid, a tax relief incentive created to benefit charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASC)
- With Gift Aid enabled in Sage Pay, customers can now easily perform this task when donating to a charity
- They only need to read the agreement, tick in the checkbox, and everything is automatically
High quality products and services
When buying extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 100% open source and customizable software
- Lifetime update
- Free 6 month support
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.2.0] - 2017-10-14
- Sagepay compatible with Magento Commerce 2.1.x, 2.2.x, Magento OpenSource 2.1.x, 2.2.x
- Fix bug in edit product page
- Notify user when merchant key error, payment error return from bank
- Add browser output console log.
- Add some helpful comment in backend config.
- Add capture notification for customer when cron job running.
- Fix checkout layout broken in mobile screen.
- Fix default config sagepay.
- Fix cron job running everyday.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.1.0] - 2017-08-11
### Big update
- A lot of bug was fix
- Compatible with CE, EE: 2.1.x
- Fix send mail error when checkout with 3d secure
- Partial refunds after create invoice
- Fix bug restore cart when 3d secure fail
- Fix bug order state pending when 3d secure response fail
- Fix bug different billing address and shipping address
- Fix bug currency multiply error with some non-decimal currency type
- Fix bug save card with some type of credit card
- Fix bug show logo error (404 blank image)
- Fix bug post code and state missing with some country
- Gift Aid: end-user now have a checkbox to donate the taxes.
- Sort order: User can input the number to sort the payment method.
- Payment instructions: Admin can input html payment instructions
- Add ignore address check(in test mode)
- Debug logger now clean and easy to read.
- Sagepay drop-in method now using custom i-frame form
## [1.0.3] - 2017-07-10
- Sagepay payment error
- Sagepay create product error
- Some bug when capture, refund
- Checkout loader
- Save card token
- Save card and usable
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.2] - 2016-12-23
1. Multiple subscription profiles
## [1.0.1] - 2016-10-20
1. Fix sagepay.js error for test/live integration