Ultimate Reward Point extension for Magento 2 allows you to run loyalty programs with great security that prevents cheaters from abusing the system.
OverviewBack to top
Rewarding customers has always been an important part in developing business. It’s not merely about getting customers to buy retailer’s products, but also about keeping them loyal to your business. Thus, it is no surprised that countless e-commerce extensions have been trying to create the best rewarding system.
Magenest is proud to be one of the first pioneers in bringing mobile into the rewarding program with our Ultimate Reward Points extension. Users are encouraged to use their mobile number to register on the online store and get rewarded accordingly. In addition, we also employ a risk management toolkit to prevent abusive practices and protect merchant’s profit.
Magenest’s Ultimate Reward Point extension for Magento 2 provides online retailers with a reliable method to increase loyalty in customers with a strong emphasis on security and offline transaction, which has been overlooked by other similar extensions.
Set up point earning rules
Store managers can decide which actions will give customers points and how many points they will receive. They can also set these rules to be active within a certain time period to create rarity and encourage customer action.
Give rewards points to customers when they perform a certain action
Customers will receive rewards points when they perform specific actions on the store, including registering an account, subscribing to newsletter, reviewing a product.
Give rewards points to customers when they buy a certain product
Set up rule filters for products. Points will be rewarded for products with certain attribute or products that belong to specific categories.
Risk management toolkit – anti-point-cheating
Magenest’s Rewards Point for Magento will detect suspicious behaviors and prevent them from conducting further acts. Merchants can automatically reclaim rewards points when customers refunded their orders. As a result, cheaters cannot abuse the system by buying to get rewards point and then return the products and ask for a refund, while still keeping all the rewards points. With our risk management filter, store managers can run their promotional campaigns worry-free.
Communicate rewards point program to customers
Show the number of points rewarded for an action near the call to action button so that customers will be induce to act. Admins can show the number of points rewarded for each product, and display this on the product page or on the product listing page. Admin can also customize and show the rewards point policy to customers in the rewards point dashboard for customers.
Allow customers to log into Magento sites by using their mobile number
No other extensions have tried to reward customers for visiting the store to make a purchase. Our extension offers merchants a chance to remunerate their loyal customers when they shop the traditional way. When customers visit a physical store to buy products, they can use their mobile phone number to verify their purchase. and give store owners valuable contact for future promotion and discount programs.
Manage customer rewards points and points exchange history
Admin can see customer with their accumulated rewards points. They can also see point exchange history, including the number of points exchanged, point balance before and after exchange.
Highlighted Features For Customers
Allow customers to earn points when they:
- Spend money in store. For example, for every 2$ spent, customer will receive 1 Reward Point.
- Register an account
- Review a product. Customer will receive some points when they write a product's review (review has to be approved by store admin)
- Subscribe to newsletter. When customer subscribe to store newsletter with their email, they will receive Reward Points (points will be withdrawn if they unsubscribe)
- When customers’ birthday comes
- Customers use points to get discount when buying products (for example 10 points can be redeemed for 1$ discount).
Customers can manage their reward points in 'My Reward Points' Dashboard:
- My Reward Points
- Total Points, Current Points, Spent Points
- Point Transactions History.
- Rule Title, Comment, Points Change, Insertion Date.
- Check point exchange history
- Create and edit point earning rules for customers
- Create rewarding rules:
- Behavior rules: Rule relevant to Event.
- Catalog rules: Rule relevant to Product.
- Behavior rules: list of events to trigger reward points action (product's review, customer registration, social share activities...).
- Catalog rules: define the type of products that will be eligible to the rewards point program (attribute set, category...).
- Set point conversion rate
- Change point for customers manually
Demos & Docs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Made various changes to backend UI elements
- Fixed some bugs.
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.1] - 14/12/2016 -
- Mobile Login Feature
- Risk Management Feature
## [1.0.0] - 13/07/2016 -
- Earn points when interact with stores.
- Redeem points for discount (in checkout).
- Get notification/hint for reward point.
- Earn points when share product via Social Share plugin.
- Manage reward points in My Reward Points Dashboard:
+ Reward Points Description
+ Current reward points
+ Point Transactions.
- Configure Earning Rules.
- Configure Spending Rules.
- Manage Customers points.
- Manage Point Transaction History of all customers.