PSiGate Payment Gateway for Magento 2 by Magenest allows you to connect your Magento 2 store with PSiGate Payment Gateway.
OverviewBack to top
PSiGate, a subsidiary of Home Capital Group and was founded in 1998. The company specializes in eCommerce and cardless payment solutions for businesses in North America. PSiGate Payment Gateway Extension by Magenest for Magento 2 allows you to integrate your Magento 2 store with PSiGate Payment.
To use this extension, first you need to register for a PsiGate account here. The price for PSiGate Payment Gateway starts at 2.99% plus 25 cent per transaction. To see specific price policies for your store, click here.
How does it work?
- After registration, you will get an API key to connect your Magento 2 store with your PSiGate account.
- Connect your Magento 2 store with your PSiGate account.
- Ready to receive payment.
Summary of features
- Secure hosted payment page
- PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant Gateway
- Authorize Only
- Authorize and Capture.
- Support different card types.
- PCI DSS Compliance
PSiGate is in full compliance with the highest level of security set by the payment card industry (also known as PCI DSS). PSiGate has level 1 PCI-DSS validation type, which helps to prevent customer info from being intercepted while they are making transactions.
- Hosted Payment Page
Magenest PSiGate Payment extension for Magento 2 uses the hosted payment gateway integration method. Under this method customers will be redirected to PSiGate’s server to fill out their card detail. Payment info will then be sent to banks for further processing. Since no card detail is stored on merchant’s server, merchants will little scope for PCI DSS Compliance. Merchants using PSiGate Hosted Payment gateway will be eligible to validate their PCI Compliance with SAQ A form.
- Support for all major types of payment cards
PSiGate Payment the following types of payment cards: Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express
- Processing payments in two ways
- PSiGate will check for customers bank account for payment ability. However the money is still kept in the bank account of customers until merchants make a transfer request or until a cut-off date.
Authorize and capture
- PSiGate will check customer’s bank account and money will be immediately transferred from customers’s bank account to merchant account.
High quality products and services
When buying extensions from Magenest, you might enjoy:
- 100% open source and customizable software
- 24/7 support
- Free 6 month update
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
## 2.0.0 - 2017-10-21
- Compatible with Magento 2.2 Open Source and Enterprise.
- Fix bug.
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
## [1.0.0] - 2017-01-07
1. Allow customers to checkout using PSiGate Payment Gateway
2. Allow admins to easily tweak and manage payments via PSiGate
3. Allow create transaction type: capture, authorize
4. Allow create new order in the admin panel using PSiGate Payment Gateway