OverviewBack to top
To show promotions on your eCommerce website, there is no method better than a promo bar. Merchants can prepare and present their content in a compact space, preserving the navigation of the site while still being able to publish promotions and notifications.
Thanks to Promo Bar for Magento 2, you can create, design and use a sticky banner that functions as a "bar" on any page on your Magento 2 site. There is no limit for the content of the bar, so it is easier to publish any content with it: promotions, announcements, notifications to your customers. Catching customer attention to your promotion campaigns is now just a piece of cake!
- Create/Edit one or multiple promo bars
- Create/Edit Call-to-Action button for promo bars
- Display promo bars on any page
- Design promo bars easily with many options
- Design button for the promo bar
- Put button to 1 of 3 positions on promo bars
- Put promo bar to 1 of 4 possible positions on the web page
- Use WYSIWYG editor to edit the content of the bar
- Set up sticky promo bars
- Duplicate promo bars with ease
Setup Your Promo Bar
You can create many promo bars for your store and place them on any page. In Magento 2 back-end, you can design your bar using a wide range of settings: height, background color/image, text font, size & color, vertical alignment. To allow merchants to deliver more content in a fixed space, this extension is capable of displaying multiple contents, or slides.
- Add unlimited sliders to the promo bar
- Set the interval time between slides
- The transition automatically stops when customers hover over the bar
Moreover, our promo bars are optimized for both desktop and mobile so that merchants can provide a smooth cross-device shopping experience. After creating promo bars for the desktop, you can choose to use the same configuration for the mobile version to save time or adjust it again. Admins need to set the breakpoint that the mobile promo bar style will be applied if the screen width is less than the breakpoint value.
Edit With Live Preview
The WYSIWYG Editor offers a strong way to create and edit content with its many variables of settings. All in all, it offers limitless ways to present your content on the promo bar. A few settings that are available include fonts, text styles, text color, text alignment, hyperlinks, media, etc. Right in Magento 2 backend, admins can get a live preview of what they are editing. This allows you to see how each configuration impacts the look of the promo bar. You won't have to go back and forth between your back-end and front-end to figure out what you are doing.
Create Various CTA Buttons
By adding CTA buttons to your promo bar, you can guide your customers to do the action as you expect. It can be subscribing to newsletters, trying new products, or purchasing with discount. Promo Bar for Magento 2 allows merchants to create many different CTA buttons and assign them to proper bars. For each button, you can set the title, the text inside the button with flexible sizes and colors. With the hovering effect for the button, customers will feel more motivated to click on it.
Add Promo Bar To Any Page
Merchants can display the promo bar on any page of their websites. Also, the bar can be placed at three possible positions: Page Top, Page Header, and Page Header Content. You can also set the bar to be sticky, so its position is fixed when your pages are scrolled.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% Open-source and customizable software
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
09 July, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Schedule PromoBar
- Add promobar menu icon
- Add invalidated cache notification
- Report number of clicks on each button
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add mobile promotion bar
- Fix bugs
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Add Promotion Bar on selected Pages
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor