Product Label extension for Magento 2 by Magenest add lable to your product pictures to give more info and highlight special offers, features, etc.
OverviewBack to top
Labels are really one of the most important marketing tips to jump start the success of your products. If you sell products in a retail store then you will need to have custom labels to catch the consumer's attention. Show your customers how much they can save with your special deals.
Product Label extension allows you to highlight your special offers, featured products, sale items and more to improve your store conversion rate. Good product labeling allows you to communicate the promotion effectively to your customers. Product Labels allows you to highlight products by placing images / labels over the product image.
Such extensions can improve your conversion rate by 60% by creating and managing labels for multiple products simultaneously. So, let's discover in detail how this kind of extension can boost your conversion rate!
The extension is packed with the following features:
- Create an unlimited number of label rules.
- Define conditions to show a label
- Specify a store where the label will be shown.
- Select customers’ groups that can view rule-based labels.
- Limit rule duration.
- Prioritize label rules.
- Create label for categories and products.
- Create your own label images
- Show labels in 9 different positions: top-left, top-center, top-right, mid-left, mid-center, mid-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, and bottom-right.
- Disable category and/or product labels when needed.
How to use this extension
You can apply two types of labels to product categories or product catalog separately, including new products or on-sale products.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
### 1.0.1 ### 2017-02-25
* Fix Access Control List in Backend
### 1.0.0 ### 2016-11-30
* Create an unlimited number of label rules
* Define conditions to trigger a rule
* Specify a store where a rule can be applied
* Select customersâ€™ groups that can view rule-based labels
* Limit rule duration
* Prioritize label rules
* Separate catalog and product view labels setup
* Add your own images for catalog and product labels
* Take advantage of nine predefined label positions: top-left, top-center, top-right, mid-left, mid-center, mid-right, bottom-left, bottom-center, and bottom-right
* Disable catalog and/or product labels when needed
* Support multiple store views