OverviewBack to top
Popup for Magento 2 is a powerful solution to drive sales, boost subscription, generate leads, and promote content, widely used by all eCommerce businesses. The extension allows store owners to add popups on their Magento 2 site. Admins can use various pop-up types designed for different conversions. With Popup for Magento 2, merchants have access to a wide range of options for their popup content. To tailor a better experience for customers, admins can choose from a set of trigger rules for their popups.
With our plethora of pre-installed templates, store owners need only to spend little effort to get things going since everything is automatic. You can also evaluate how effective your popups are with a performance tracker in Magento 2 backend. Additionally, the admin can schedule a time period for each popup to appear on the storefront. Just pick a start date and end date so that your popups will align well with different promotion campaigns!
- Create/Edit one or multiple popups
- 25+ default popup templates (updated continuously)
- 4 popup triggers: After customers spend X seconds on page, After customers scroll page by X percent, After customers view X pages, Exit Intent.
- 6 popup types: Yes/No Button, Contact Form, Social Sharing, Subscribe Form, Static Popup, Hot Deal
- Display popup on any page
- Full-screen popup/Show popup on 9 different positions on a page
- Create a floating button for each popup
- Use WYSIWYG editor to edit the content of the popup
- Use CSS to style the popup
- Responsive on mobiles
- Schedule your popup with a start date and end date
- Report on popup performance
Choose From Multiple Popup Types
- Verification form: requires visitors to answer a question before they are able to access your site or continue.
- Subscription form: asks visitors to subscribe to your newsletter, email list, etc.
- Contact form: asks visitors to provide their information and their message to you.
- Social sharing: asks visitors to visit your social accounts, or share your content on their social network, etc.
- Static content: Display any type of media you want.
- (NEW!) Hot Deal: This new type of popup helps merchants show products
Multiple Popup Trigger Rules
- When a user has spent a designated amount of time on a page
- After a user has scrolled to a certain part of a page
- After a user has viewed a certain number of pages on your site
- After a user moves their cursor out of the browser, also referred to as 'exit-intent'
Design & Style Your Popups
To help merchants get started quickly, we incorporate new popup templates with each release. Merchants can edit these templates at will in Magento 2 back-end with a WYSIWYG editor. Additionally, if you have some technical knowledge, you can further style your popups with CSS. You can freely customize your popup thanks to various pre-installed animations in the backend. Our tool helps you put your popup anywhere you want. It’s easy to navigate visitors to chosen pages and products. You can locate the popups at all pages or some particular places.
Add Floating Button To Keep Customers Engaged
The admin can choose to show a floating button for each popup. This button will smartly attract the attention of your customers without interrupting their buying journey directly as well as cause any feeling of annoying. The extension will allow you to choose the position of the button, background color, and text color. Customers feel curious, click on the button and the popup will appear immediately.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% Open-source & customizable software
- Free 6-month support
- Lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current), 2.1 (obsolete), 2.2 (obsolete)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
19 August, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Added MailChimp Integration (Contact Form & Subscribe Form)
- Add new popup type - Hot Deal
- Visible on pages up to 9 positions
- Add Floating button
- Add link to static popup
- Responsive on all devices
- Add Preview Template button on Edit Popup Page
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Manage templates for popups.
- 25 default popup templates.
- Create unlimited popups.
- 5 popup types available:
+ Yes/No Button.
+ Contact Form.
+ Social Sharing.
+ Subscribe Form.
+ Static Popup.
- Customize HTML content and CSS style for popup.
- View report for each popup.
- Compatible with magento CE/EE 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor