Popup for Magento 2 allows merchants to add popups to their store. Merchants can set up what triggers popups to appear and choose from our range of popup templates.
OverviewBack to top
Popup for Magento 2 is a powerful solution to drive sales, boost subscription, generate leads, and promote content. The extension allows store owners to add popups on their Magento 2 site. Admins can use various pop up types designed for different conversions. With a wide range of trigger rules, you have complete control over how your popups are displayed. With our plethora of pre-installed templates, store owners need only to spend little efforts to get things going rather than put their time in design and coding lessons. You can also evaluate how effective your popups are with a performance tracker in the back-end.
Summary of Features
- Create and edit popups in Magento 2 back-end with a WYSIWYG editor
- Verification form popup
- Subscription form popup
- Contact form popup
- Social sharing popup
- Multiple popup trigger rules
- Free new templates for popups with every new releases
- Style popups with CSS
- Performance report in the back-end
Choose from multiple popup types
With Popup for Magento 2, merchants have access to a wide range of option for their popup content.
- Verification form: requires visitors to answer a question before they are able to access your site or continue.
- Subscription form: asks visitors to subscribe to your newsletter, email list, etc.
- Contact form: asks visitors to provide their information and their message to you.
- Social sharing: asks visitors to visit your social accounts, or share your content on their social network, etc.
- Static content: Display any type of media you want.
Multiple Popup Trigger Rules
To tailor a better experience for customers, admins can choose from a set of trigger rules for their popups. This way, admins can have control over when their a popup is displayed
- When a user has spent a designated amount of time on a page
- After a user has scrolled to a certain part of a page
- After a user has viewed a certain number of pages on your site
- After a user moves their cursor out of the browser, also referred to as 'exit-intent'
Design & Style Your Popups
To help merchants get started quickly, we incorporate new popup templates with each release. Merchants can edit these templates at will in Magento 2 back-end with a WYSIWYG editor. Additionally, if you have technical knowledge, you can further style your popups with CSS.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% Open-source and customizable software
- Free Installation service
- Free 6-month support
Demos & Docs
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Manage templates for popups.
- 25 default popup templates.
- Create unlimited popups.
- 5 popup types available:
+ Yes/No Button.
+ Contact Form.
+ Social Sharing.
+ Subscribe Form.
+ Static Popup.
- Customize HTML content and CSS style for popup.
- View report for each popup.
- Compatible with magento CE/EE 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.