OverviewBack to top
Feedback is a great source of information for online stores to improve their performance. However, it’s not easy nowadays to encourage customers to write a review of your products. They consider it a waste of time since the interface of the review section is not always too appealing. That’s why retailers are finding new ways to navigate the attention of customers to the review section. What better way to do this than to transform with an impressive visual impact? Photo Reviews introduces you with a new way to post comments by adding realistic photos into your feedback!
With this amazing extension, you can build trustworthiness with your clients and increase interactions between stores and consumers. This will definitely be a game-changer for your productivity! So let’s boost your sales today by using such a simple feature!
- Send emails to remind customers to review their purchased products.
- Add comments on customers’ reviews
- Enable pros and cons sections
- Display all photo reviews of the products on the gallery page
- Check whether the reviewers have purchased the products or not
- Edit customers’ reviews on the backend
- Create product reviews with vibrant photos
- Describe the product’s pros and cons in the review
- Add external links to the product reviews
- Share reviews via Facebook and Twitter
- View reviews photos in popups
- Filter reviews with photos only
- Receive coupons for writing product reviews
Customize An Interface With Strong Visual Impact
Rather than a plain review page with just only words, Magento 2 Photo Review allows customers to write feedbacks with realistic photos of their purchased products. Admin can set up the maximum number of photos that customers can upload. They can also decide how to display photo review as well as creating effective filters with photos only. The photo reviews can be attached to popups to attract more interactions from potential buyers.
Follow Customers’ Performance
Admins can interact easily with customers as they can answer every feedback of customers. They can also edit these reviews on the backend. Another outstanding feature is that you can follow customers’ behaviors since you can check whether commenters have purchased the particular products or not. This will help store owners to prepare suitable email chains for customers.
Encourage Customers To Write Reviews
It’s easy for admins to remind buyers to leave a comment with automatic emails. Moreover, customers will receive a discount coupon when they post a review on the product page. The code will quickly be generated in the backend of your store. You can showcase the pros and cons of the products in the review so customers can have a comprehensive perception of the items they’re looking for. Besides photos, customers can add external links into the comment to provide rich feedback of the products. It’s also convenient for reviewers to share their opinions on Facebook and Twitter.
High-Quality Extensions & Services
- 100% open-source
- 6-month free support
- Free lifetime updates
Demos & Docs
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.2, 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.2, 2.3
06 April, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Allow customers to create reviews for products with photos.
- Customers can show a photo review on the popup.
- Allow customer show all photo review of the products on the Gallery page
- Send email to remind customers to review products purchased.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor